JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hear Mr Nice Guy!Will on Trevor Nelson BBC1 Radio

Hero1

hey is that sum jazzy jeff scratches or sum guitar in the background?

it seems that the closer we get to the 28th we find jeff is more and more involved in the album

I love that intro by the way

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_javi

but hey guys,i hope more diss to em on the track,this is not a diss,but if this just all that he have to say him,it's a little wack.

at moment the track we've heard about L&F are good,different,but i want tracks with a hip-hop,R&B or soul real bases,i don't like the album on the line of pump ya brakes or party starter.

holy **** thats amazing. wow i love it, the start is so funny then this great guitar kicks in. Wills flow sounds good, he sounds different on each different song. Oh i gotta hear the whole thing. Aaaahh not long to go!!!!

oh i cant wait to got to willsmith.com and show em the real lyrics. haha we were right and u were wrong. :rbw: listen to the real fans u bunch of freaks!!

thanx Tim!!!!

FINALLY! We can put the inane battle/beef/fakelyrics conversation to rest! Hahahaha sounds pretty nice tho. Not sure I'm a huge fan of the guitar-heavy beat, but I only got a little clip so, we'll see. Can't wait till I can hear it all, these little snippets are teasing me :poke:

• Admin

some1 said wills flow is great..i gotta agree..compare the tracks we've heard so far to born to reign..the difference is huuugggggeee!!! will is comin real aggressive on the mic..its probably his best lyrical display since the 80s..hes comin out like a hungry young emcee..hes obviously put the time into these rhymes! cant wait to hear the full tracks..see what else hes got in store 4 us

some1 said wills flow is great..i gotta agree..compare the tracks we've heard so far to born to reign..the difference is huuugggggeee!!! will is comin real aggressive on the mic..its probably his best lyrical display since the 80s..hes comin out like a hungry young emcee..hes obviously put the time into these rhymes! cant wait to hear the full tracks..see what else hes got in store 4 us

this final week before the release is gonna go so slow, at least the single is out in UK on monday

• Admin

this final week before the release is gonna go so slow, at least the single is out in UK on monday

:kekeke: this final week is like torture :tear: