Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hear Mr Nice Guy!Will on Trevor Nelson BBC1 Radio

Hero1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eek doens't sound so good!  sorry, but he could've done better

How could u judge it off of 20 seconds? They're talking over the song too, so you can't really hear it that well, chill till the album comes out, the full length version'll sound better. Besides those few lines that we've heard so far is better than what Eminem could say 'cause what FP's sayin' there is true. :poke:

Edited by bigted

Ha, that is ill!! The intro is hilarious...i love it. Lyrically, it's exactly what i expected. Musically, i like it, but sounds similar 2 "Party Starter" and "Pump Ya Breaks"...which is cool...but i want some soul from my man FP. Afro Angel/No More/The Rain type Hip-Hop soul...WHERE'S IT AT?!?

I love that when he mentions Eminem, he kinda raps like him....that waz great.

Ha, that is ill!! The intro is hilarious...i love it. Lyrically, it's exactly what i expected. Musically, i like it, but sounds similar 2 "Party Starter" and "Pump Ya Breaks"...which is cool...but i want some soul from my man FP. Afro Angel/No More/The Rain type Hip-Hop soul...WHERE'S IT AT?!?

"Why" might be different...

His flow is really much better then the last albums... really better.

I love it. I think it's off da chain. I luv how he answer back to Em. And it put an end to those fake lyrics going about Mr.Niceguy. Can't wait to hear Why. Oh hell I can't wait till the album drops. :peace: :thumb: :wiggle: :angel: