will disses 50

i just wanna hear that lambert person's thoughts on this

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith Hates 50's Music

March 19, 2005 - World Entertainment News Network

Will Smith has hit out at rap sensation 50 Cent - dubbing him "untalented".

The rapper/actor claims he tried to listen to the hip-hop star's new LP The Massacre, but turned it off after just one song.

He says, "I gave in after one track. Is it or is the guy really without talent?"

http://www.teenmusic.com/d.asp?r=94149&cat=1059

source this!! go will :hilarious: :hilarious:

I like that! :kekeke:

Now is it gonna be that hard to wonder what lambert will think! :nhawong:

I guess Lambert is going to start dissing Will. Lambert disagrees with everyone who doesn't like 50 Cent so my guess is he'll say something like, "I like Will but he really doesn't know what he's talking about. 50 Cent is great. I don't care what anybody says."

The difference between that other article waz that they took quotes, then twisted the story around them 2 sound like he waz talking about something else. If this quote is 4 real, there's no misinterperting...cuz u can't change that quote around 2 mean anything else.

I'm ?uestioning the credibility of this news tho.' I don't see why FP would say that. It's one thing if it waz part of an interview, which would also be posted...but it's just a comment that dosen't seem like something he would say. I'd love 2 know if he really said this...cuz i'd agree.

Yeah I think they just twisted Will's words around :chuks: Their just trying to get attention. It's like when Will was making Ali :ali: Will said sumthin' about Tupac and Biggie. Then all the rumors pop up and saying Will says Tupac and Biggie are not HipHop. :blabla: PPl were spreading it around like it was the turth. But what Will really said was that he visited a small town in Africa and ppl were just listening to Tupac and Biggie. He said to some of the ppl there that there was more artist to listen to then Tupac and Biggie like Run Dmc. Tupac and Biggie didn't make up the rap game them selves it was the ppl that came b4 them did. Basicly open your self to new things. But I do think 50's album is a tired to me. I mean Will has never attack another artist for no reason. But you know 50 he's probably gonna say sumthin' when it gets back to him. Cuz 50 is that narrow-minded :cussing: :bang: :angel:

HAHA, will dissed 50, and u lot cant believe it, haha, i knew he would diss 50, he dissed em, there a family, i knew it was gonna happen, it was just the question who's gonna diss who first and i was suprised that it was will....

• Members

hey dont trust this guest guy cuz big_a in da house probaly just logged out and posted as a guest abd pretended with this lil german thing to back up his information cuz he wants to start a will vs 50 thing like someone before said

think wot u want bag o trash but quite frankly we arent all as said as u

cos i didnt log out an pretend to b see sum 1 else plus def CEM heard all abt it 2 plus if any of yall live in the uk (edinburgh) read yesterdays bus paper called the metro an tht can b ur truth

Edited by big_a in da house

I think that 50 Cent's publicity stunt might've changed Will's opinion about 50 Cent to say something like that, of course I'd agree, but that looks like something a fan would say, not a true artist, but with 50 runnin' his mouth the way he is, he deserves to be dissed by everybody, and 50 disrespected Will too by sayin' that he's as good of an actor as Will is already, Will put time in to get where he's at, it didn't happen overnight like 50 thinks it could, just 'cause 50's multiplatinum now doesn't make him the best mc in the world, there's plenty of mcs that could/are rippin' him apart. Once again this KRS quote comes to life: "Mcs are just hopeless/Thinkin' record sales make them the dopest"