JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will disses 50

Guest Guest

I don't understand why here are folks that can't believe it.......

I was a little bit suprised when I read this about Will smith,but then I said to myself. will has the right to say this,cause fifties album is Garbage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that brings these false posts here should be banned, even if FP thought that 50's album was wack he wouldn't openly say it like that, he ain't as egotistical as most rappers like 50 are, even though deep down I'm sure FP's frustrated about how 50's out there running his mouth dissin' everyone in hip-hop, he wouldn't just go out and disrespect the same way 'cause he's a bigger man than that and that's how he stays in the industry so long, the ones that run their mouths fall off.

• Admin

Smith Hates 50's Music

March 19, 2005 - World Entertainment News Network

Will Smith has hit out at rap sensation 50 Cent - dubbing him "untalented".

The rapper/actor claims he tried to listen to the hip-hop star's new LP The Massacre, but turned it off after just one song.

He says, "I gave in after one track. Is it or is the guy really without talent?"

http://www.teenmusic.com/d.asp?r=94149&cat=1059

source this!! go will :hilarious: :hilarious:

• Admin

i just saw that all eyez on 50 part 2 on mtv so im feelin good abt this.. 50 thinks hes so good.. he sold 11 million and fat joe only sold 1.5 or sumthin..dude lets see how many albums u sell in 5 years..or make that 20..thats how long big will has been in the game!!

Smith Hates 50's Music

March 19, 2005 - World Entertainment News Network

Will Smith has hit out at rap sensation 50 Cent - dubbing him "untalented".

The rapper/actor claims he tried to listen to the hip-hop star's new LP The Massacre, but turned it off after just one song.

He says, "I gave in after one track. Is it or is the guy really without talent?"

http://www.teenmusic.com/d.asp?r=94149&cat=1059

source this!! go will :hilarious: :hilarious:

lmao!!! i cant believe this is really true. lol. go FRESH PRINCE!!!!

• Members

wow will's changin first hes gonna talk about eminem in Mr Nice Guy NOW hes dissin 50 cent one of the biggest rappers out there right now