JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SWITCH

Okay with the all important UK chart coming up in 9 days where we get to see where Switch gets to i had an interesting night in Derby.

I was in a student club, and i walk into the hiphop/RnB room hwere Switch is playing. im going mad cos its the first time i've heard it in a club. The place is packed, im up on the podium looking down onto the crowd thinking WOW. People are loving this, singing along and dancing.

Such a great feeling to see that. I even got so exicted i Txt Da Brakes about it.

So many peeps were feeling it, its just great.

Im predicting a number 3 for Switch in the charts.

For those of you who don't know the UK Singles chart is still ver well respected worldwide, you can listen to it live on the Radio 1 website Sunday from pm GMT.

Obviously a week on Sunday is the chart we are waiting for tho.

Okay with the all important UK chart coming up in 9 days where we get to see where Switch gets to i had an interesting night in Derby.

I was in a student club, and i walk into the hiphop/RnB room hwere Switch is playing. im going mad cos its the first time i've heard it in a club. The place is packed, im up on the podium looking down onto the crowd thinking WOW. People are loving this, singing along and dancing.

Such a great feeling to see that. I even got so exicted i Txt Da Brakes about it.

So many peeps were feeling it, its just great.

Im predicting a number 3 for Switch in the charts.

For those of you who don't know the UK Singles chart is still ver well respected worldwide, you can listen to it live on the Radio 1 website Sunday from pm GMT.

Obviously a week on Sunday is the chart we are waiting for tho.

Haha, everyone is loving Switch!!! :thumb:

Yeah everybody but germany loves switch. I think Switch won't get into the charts here. maybe somewhere on #40 or #30 :sad6:

Why Germany??? the whole world loves it!

JJFP Rock The House

The germans don't know anything about Will but they think they do! They have no clue what they're talking about him and always they say his movies are much betta and all that... HEY WAKE UP GERMAN PEOPLE!!! Will has love for his music much more than for his movies!!!!!!!!!! The first thing what he really likes to do is his music and not the movies, movies are second! Don't keep thinkin' he loves making movies more cuz' he doesn't!!! He's much longer in da music business, his movies are just by the side! So please get this in ur head and don't keep talking Will's music is very bad and he's much betta as an actor! :peace: