JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 acknowledges Will as a rapper (sort of...)

*mimi*

..."Basically, he didn't want to play second fiddle. He knew that because of my success, people would come to see the movie because of me. And he couldn't handle that.

"To be honest, I couldn't see where he would fit into the movie anyway - other than as my grandfather." ....

Samuel L. Jackson jealous of 50 Cent's success? :hilarious: I think it's the other way around 'cause 50's just a new jack mc who's yet to appear in a film, while Samuel L. Jackson is a Hollywood icon that not even FP would disrespect in that way. I think future posts about 50 should get locked, I don't feel like wasting any more time discussing him. :blabla:

Edited by bigted

Just because it's the majority, don't make it right. To say America this and America that. I would naturally disagree because I'm not that type of person. But it's the truth with this country.

Perfect example is who Tupac said he was rappin for. The young hopeless black youth (particularly).

Who is 50 Cent rappin for? Whoever thinks what he's sayin is cool. and those dead guys on green paper.

This whole acting thing with him is ridiculous. Samuel Jackson could be considered more of a gangster than him. I think it would be so funny if Samuel L Jackson was in a movie wit Will, Queen, or Ice, or even all three and it was released the same time as his "Hustla whatever" and did better. Or even just Sameul L Jackson as the main star and out-do 50 Cent.

50 Cent is an idiot! How could he be dissrespecting one of the greatest actors out there? I can't see many actors wanting to work with that fool! And if they were both in a movie I know for sure I would be seeing it purely for Sam Jackson and not 40 Cent!

You just proved the point of his ranting

1. I'm not to cool with any criticism starting off with "You Americans..." (diehardwill: if you had your homecountry in your profile I would make some ridiculously broad comment about your nation's population here), but Lerkot's burger theory is interesting. I, myself, am more of a chicken-sandwich-kind-of-guy. Mmmmmm.

2. I agree with BigTed about closing any topics concerning 50 Cent. It seems like there is almost as much discussion about 50 as there is about Will & Jeff on these boards, and it's getting a tad bit old. Just a tad. In any case, I'm sure we'll all be more on topic once the album (finally) hits.

Edited by scyhigh99

1. I'm not to cool with any criticism starting off with "You Americans..." (diehardwill: if you had your homecountry in your profile I would make some ridiculously broad comment about your nation's population here), but Lerkot's burger theory is interesting. I, myself, am more of a chicken-sandwich-kind-of-guy. Mmmmmm.

2. I agree with BigTed about closing any topics concerning 50 Cent. It seems like there is almost as much discussion about 50 as there is about Will & Jeff on these boards, and it's getting a tad bit old. Just a tad. In any case, I'm sure we'll all be more on topic once the album (finally) hits.

The thing with 50, I agree u on this one! If it keeps going this way in some days every second post will be about 50... :werd: So please, stop all the much 50 posts! :thumb: