JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

euro league fianl-four

Hey man I didn't see it 'cause the only basketball I've been watchin' lately has been the NBA Playoffs, which I've been very dissapointed by 'cause it has been too predictable, I thought that the Knicks were gonna upset the Nets but they got swept and the Rockets folded to the Lakers when I thought that series was gonna be tight! :cussing: The worst thing is that the US is gonna struggle to win the Olympics this year 'cause I found out that our best players Garnett and Shaq won't go to the Olympics in Greece!

i'm into soccer too, i'm a big fan of liverpool but i'm also into basketball....
i think the final four was live on NBA TV. there is a player in maccabi tel aviv named Anthony Parker and i would'nt be surprised if you'll see him next year in the nba, scouts from the pistons came to see him yesterday and the are interested in him now.

you're right bigted, so far the series are quite predictable and i realy wanted the rockets to win because i don't like the lakers... let's hope the rest of the games will be much more unpredictable and closer.

Anthony Parker used to play for the Sixers and Magic but he went to play basketball overseas 'cause he didn't get enough playing time.

[quote=jj,fp2004+May 2 2004, 07:35 PM]i'm into soccer too, i'm a big fan of liverpool but i'm also into basketball....
i think the final four was live on NBA TV. there is a player in maccabi tel aviv named Anthony Parker and i would'nt be surprised if you'll see him next year in the nba, scouts from the pistons came to see him yesterday and the are interested in him now.

you're right bigted, so far the series are quite predictable and i realy wanted the rockets to win because i don't like the lakers... let's hope the rest of the games will be much more unpredictable and closer.[/quote]
wow im a Liverpool fan too (well sort of im not that into football), im from near there. Where r u from?

• Members
yo!!! go [b][color=yellow]maccabi tel aviv!![/color][/b]

emperia be'tzahov!!!!!!!!

you dont know how much people in israel were happy! and the celebration!

and if we already talk about soccer
Maccabi Haifa won the championship and last year they were in the champions league (and they kicked Manchester United ass 3:0!!!)..

:peace: peace! :peace: