JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Platinum and Gold Collection

Yeah, it's definitly worth getting when u got a few extra dollars. Having the music remastered is a very cool thing. It brings some life back in some of the trax u've heard over and over again. If u do get it, just shop around 4 the cheapest price.

hmmm... i might have 2 get this also. it came out when i was hiadus and i never really heard of it until i came back and i never really thought much about it. if they're remastered and sound better then i might have 2 scoop it u p 1 of these days. it should be cheap cuz compilations like this r usually a lil bit cheaper

I know most of the tracks are pre code-red, so it would help to have them remastered (are they?). I have the first six on the Greatest Hits album, so it's mainly just the last 6 I'm going for...

what do you think, is it worth getting? :poke:

What I would do is download the songs I don't have, along with the remastered versions, and put them together on a cd. It will be cheaper that way cuz you're only paying for the songs you don't have. Notice I said PAYING, :peace: not ILLEGALLY. :telloff:

Downloading kinda cancels out the point of getting it remastered. Downloading something and them putting it on CD can never compare 2 having the CD itself. Besides, there is pix in that CD insert that are pretty rare.