JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Test Your Knowledge Of FPOB

• Members

hey for you guys who think you know FPOB heres a 5 question quiz

1. What was Will's number when he joined the school basketball team?

2. Where was the pawn shop located that Will took Ashley to pawn her violin?

3. Also from the basketball episode talked about in number 1 what legendary point guard was will featuring beating in a ga,e of 1 on 1 for the commercial of AIRFRESH gym shoes?

4. How many times have The Fresh Prince Of Bealir and The Jeffersons crossed paths?(HINT: Only when htey were supposed to be the jeffersons not when they played toher people)

5. Complete this rhyme for Jazz's club- Get You Freak On At Club _____ __!

ANSWERS WILL BE IP NEXT WEEK :peace:

1. What was Will's number when he joined the school basketball team?

2. Where was the pawn shop located that Will took Ashley to pawn her violin?

3. Also from the basketball episode talked about in number 1 what legendary point guard was will featuring beating in a ga,e of 1 on 1 for the commercial of AIRFRESH gym shoes?

4. How many times have The Fresh Prince Of Bealir and The Jeffersons crossed paths?(HINT: Only when htey were supposed to be the jeffersons not when they played toher people)

5. Complete this rhyme for Jazz's club- Get You Freak On At Club _____ __!

1. dont know

2. East LA

3. Isiah Thomas

4. 3?

5. u have it wrong, it's supposed to be get your beak on at club freak on. u have the 2 rhymes mixed up

• Members

5. u have it wrong, it's supposed to be get your beak on at club freak on. u have the 2 rhymes mixed up

i was talking about at first when jazz first said it he said get your freak on at cluib freak on

• Members

answers are

1 14

2 east LA

3 isiah thomas

4 2

5 then freak on or beak on whichever one u want to do

Edited by bagotrasho

i was talking about at first when jazz first said it he said get your freak on at cluib freak on

LOL well look at ur post, it said complete jazz's rhyme. so i thought, freak on and freak on dont rhyme cuz they're the same word. well i got 3 out of 5 woo hoo! :ridepony:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

1. What was Will's number when he joined the school basketball team? 11

2. Where was the pawn shop located that Will took Ashley to pawn her violin? East L.A

3. Also from the basketball episode talked about in number 1 what legendary point guard was will featuring beating in a ga,e of 1 on 1 for the commercial of AIRFRESH gym shoes? Isaiah Thomas

4. How many times have The Fresh Prince Of Bealir and The Jeffersons crossed paths?(HINT: Only when htey were supposed to be the jeffersons not when they played toher people) I think only twice, once when Lisa and Will are at the Marraige COunselling class, and in I done.

5. Complete this rhyme??????