JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

maybe new info on Eminem track?

*mimi*

Well he did curse on "Don't Say Nothin'" when he said "More top notch ---- for you to cop"  when  ----- meant s***, this ain't nothin' new, he curses in real life, so even if he started cursing in his songs he's still keepin' it real

Yeah, agree u but he ain't gotta exaggerate it and start to curse in his raps, too! U know? In real life everybody curses, that's normal man... :peace:

No, not truly intelligent people, like Wills grandma said.

Hmm u neva know... :dunno:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bigted thought FP said "f*ck" in Im looking for the one, maybe he's obsessed with swearing like me with horses?

Actually Will only said "More top notch, for U to cop", on "don't Say Nothin". Maybe Tim can ask Jeff (after all, he did produce that track)

Will Smith is gonna be Will Smith. End of story.

Well bigted thought FP said "f*ck" in Im looking for the one, maybe he's obsessed with swearing like me with horses?

Whether U said that to be funny or not (and it was funny), I can speak on his behalf. nah, bigted is just a good ol' "Hip-hop" fan. Sometimes it may be just what we want to hear. Or how our mind perceives a sound for the 1st time. Like for example on 2pac's "Hail Mary". People thought in the intro of the song he said "Another seven years" but U clearly hear the vocals on DR's Klassikz "Another sin begins". U could listen to lyrics so deeply the first time that U can get caught off guard and be like "Whoa, what did they just say?!?" then U rewind and are like "oh" and start laughing.

to be honest, I thought I heard a cuss word on "I'm All That" during the mix-ins.

Will is gonna do what he thinks is right. Besides we all have heard him cuss in "You Saw My Blinker" and 'I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson". But what makes Will cursing different from the other rappers is that Will only say it once or twice and then thats it. Not like most rappers that have curse word in every verse that they do. That's why I love Will's songs. I love them even more with JJ of course. :angel: But hey this album is gonna make alot of money from all the hype on this song that nobody even heard yet. :angel:

Here's a thought what if Will is the one who put out those fake lyrics to get everybody hype up :grin: :angel:

where does Will cuss on I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson? i'm 99% sure he doesn't

and i'm not worried about if will cusses or not on the record cuz it's his album and i'm sure he'll do what he thinks is right. it wouldn't surprise me 2 hear a cuss word or 2 tho.

Will is gonna do what he thinks is right. Besides we all have heard him cuss in "You Saw My Blinker" and 'I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson". But what makes Will cursing different from the other rappers is that Will only say it once or twice and then thats it. Not like most rappers that have curse word in every verse that they do. That's why I love Will's songs. I love them even  more with JJ of course. :angel:  But hey this album is gonna make alot of money from all the hype on this song that nobody even heard yet. :angel:

Here's a thought what if Will is the one who put out those fake lyrics to get everybody hype up :grin:  :angel:

where does Will cuss on I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson? i'm 99% sure he doesn't

and i'm not worried about if will cusses or not on the record cuz it's his album and i'm sure he'll do what he thinks is right. it wouldn't surprise me 2 hear a cuss word or 2 tho.

Only 99%? That's too less man, so ur not sure... :kekeke: But I agree u on this one! It wouldn't be so bad now if Will cussed or said one or two cuss words! Would u guys get a shock then? I don't think so, I also think Will knows what he does... :werd: