JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

maybe new info on Eminem track?

*mimi*

i had this funny dream last night.. i was going through the entertainment section of the newspaper and on the inside of the left page they had this story about will dissing eminem and they actually quoted the real song.. ive forgotten sum of the lines..but i remember will called eminem a clown :kekeke:

Hahaha, not bad! :kekeke:

I'm also excited as u all but we need to wait and see! I think the track's gon' be real dope!!! :thumb:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seriously doubt Will would start swearing now. but on the other hand Will might to contradict the Eminem line about him not having to cuss i his records! Who knows! Lets wait and see!

i agree, it's hard to really predict how he's going to approach the subject, he ccould take it on in so many different ways....

......but we'll find out soon!!!! :bounce: :switch:

i seriously doubt Will would start swearing now.  but on the other hand Will might to contradict the Eminem line about him not having to cuss i his records!  Who knows!  Lets wait and see!

i agree, it's hard to really predict how he's going to approach the subject, he ccould take it on in so many different ways....

......but we'll find out soon!!!! :bounce: :switch:

I think Will will choose the best way to do it! :thumb:

Hearing Will curse in his songs is bound to happen - because he does it with ease in movies, script or not. People gotta remember, that before Will even released an album, that his lyrics contained cursing till his Grandma set em straight. So it wouldn't be none too surprisin

I think it's about time that Will clap back at Em. I mean Em's ego is really starting to bug me. :mad8: Like in Em's song "Like Toy Soldiers" Em says in a verse I'm gonna be the bigger man and end all this beef. Now how can u be the bigger man if u the one that started it all? :bang: :blabla: :angel:

• Admin

i dont think will is gonna release a record with a curse in it.. for here he comes he was gonna edit out the word "bitch" so im sure he aint lettin anythin else worse than that on the album.. he did record a track for this album that had a swear word in it..it went sumthin like "why cant everyone just ****in love each other" or words to that effect

Well he did curse on "Don't Say Nothin'" when he said "More top notch ---- for you to cop" when ----- meant s***, this ain't nothin' new, he curses in real life, so even if he started cursing in his songs he's still keepin' it real

Edited by bigted

Well he did curse on "Don't Say Nothin'" when he said "More top notch ---- for you to cop" when ----- meant s***, this ain't nothin' new, he curses in real life, so even if he started cursing in his songs he's still keepin' it real

Yeah, agree u but he ain't gotta exaggerate it and start to curse in his raps, too! U know? In real life everybody curses, that's normal man... :peace:

Well he did curse on "Don't Say Nothin'" when he said "More top notch ---- for you to cop"  when  ----- meant s***, this ain't nothin' new, he curses in real life, so even if he started cursing in his songs he's still keepin' it real

Yeah, agree u but he ain't gotta exaggerate it and start to curse in his raps, too! U know? In real life everybody curses, that's normal man... :peace:

No, not truly intelligent people, like Wills grandma said.

Will is gonna do what he thinks is right. Besides we all have heard him cuss in "You Saw My Blinker" and 'I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson". But what makes Will cursing different from the other rappers is that Will only say it once or twice and then thats it. Not like most rappers that have curse word in every verse that they do. That's why I love Will's songs. I love them even more with JJ of course. :angel: But hey this album is gonna make alot of money from all the hype on this song that nobody even heard yet. :angel:

Here's a thought what if Will is the one who put out those fake lyrics to get everybody hype up :grin: :angel:

Edited by Angel Amor

Actually Will only said "More top notch, for U to cop", on "don't Say Nothin". Maybe Tim can ask Jeff (after all, he did produce that track)

Will Smith is gonna be Will Smith. End of story.

Well bigted thought FP said "f*ck" in Im looking for the one, maybe he's obsessed with swearing like me with horses?