JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

maybe new info on Eminem track?

*mimi*

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i kinda hope they saw the fake lyrics and they are the swear words they mean. Its sounds dumb but i dont think Will should swear to get back at him, isnt that falling to eminems standards, Will is so much better than that.

Im as nervous as excited now for lost and found.

14/03/2005 - 8:05:18 AM

Smith's rap revenge on Eminem

Will Smith has got his own back on Eminem for insulting him in rap The Real Slim Shady - by recording a track called Mr Nice which mocks the hip-hop star's bitter and jealous nature.

Eminem famously penned the lyrics, "Will Smith don't got to curse in his raps to sell records/ well I do, so f**k him and f**k you too," so Smith has written a track which contradicts Eminem's claim, by using a swear word to describe the Stan star.

Smith explains: "Life has put us in a situation where we're pitted against each other. But my track tells the truth."

--------------------

Nothing really new.

I don't one or two curses on an album would get a PA sticker these days, 'cause even some of r&b albums have a few curses in them without PA stickers, but Public Enemy's "It Take A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back" has a PA sticker but actually doesn't have many curses and would be considered clean now, but I think that was considered extreme at the time of its release 'cause most albums in hip-hop back then didn't have much cursing, what a long way things have come. But anyway FP probably just called Eminem a bitch or somethin' like that. :cwm: I don't even think MTV edits the word bitch anymore.

Well Will saying a swear is nothing new to me. Cause when you think about Will has said sum swears besides hell or damn. Will has also said the word bitch in you "Saw My Blinker"and Will has even said god damn in his song "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson". But we just have to wait and see what Will says and what does he mean by it. Cause tabliod ppl always get things mixed up from what really happend. :dancingcool: I can't wait 4 the album!!! :angel:

PA stickers don't necessarily mean there's cussing. It could be the content. I don't even know why all this discussion goes on about Will cussing or whatever. I think he really would've exposed that to us already if he was doing something out of the ordinary. But he's not. He's been doing the same for years just in a greater way each time. Only thing is, he's gettin' way more promotion now.

This is just more tabloid mess 2 me. That site/article has no real credibility. FP simply isn't gonna sell out his style 4 one song. And when did "Mr. Nice Guy" turn in 2 the "Eminem track." I won't believe any of this til i see it with my own ears.

(and yes, i typed it that way 2 amuse myself) :cwm:

i think it'd be cool if he was like "damn (pause)...wow that was cool wasnt it, im so glad that i finally done it"

haha itd be so funny like if he swore and then was just like "wow now im cool"

I think it's perfect timing with this "Mr. Nice Guy" track comin' out soon on the album, considering that everyone's comin' after 50 Cent, this is a perfect time to knock these suckers out, :ali: that'd be a guaranteed hit if released 'cause I never heard so much buzz over a song that hasn't even been heard yet, it's about time that somebody mocked Eminem in a music video considering all the mocking he's been doing, I can see the Fresh Prince clowning him hard. :poke:

• Admin

i had this funny dream last night.. i was going through the entertainment section of the newspaper and on the inside of the left page they had this story about will dissing eminem and they actually quoted the real song.. ive forgotten sum of the lines..but i remember will called eminem a clown :kekeke: