JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

GERMAN RELEASE DATES PUSHED BACK --- AGAIN !

fabman

You should really order it on the net!

No that's really dumb!!! ( My opinion ) I mean I posted it before and going out and buying the CD is a very different feeling... U know what I mean... :werd:

Its not dumb. If they have to wait until April 4th to buy it when everyone else gets it on March 28th they might as well get it off the net. Whats dumb about that?

You should really order it on the net!

No that's really dumb!!! ( My opinion ) I mean I posted it before and going out and buying the CD is a very different feeling... U know what I mean... :werd:

Its not dumb. If they have to wait until April 4th to buy it when everyone else gets it on March 28th they might as well get it off the net. Whats dumb about that?

Ok, it's not dumb but to go out and buy the CD is a very different, special feeling!!! U kno' what I mean? :sonny:

@ Da Brakes:

U always buy the CDs in the internet? U know, I always buy them in the shop, doesn't matter how long I gotta wait! Unless u can't buy the CD in the shop, then I buy it from the internet for sure! For example I bought the very first album by Usher from amazon, where he was only 16 or so, don't remember exactly right now! :speechless:

:sonny: