JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Next Music Video

MaxFly

A serious song may be the way to go. Because everybody has been giving the same. PArty hits, and the serious song is on album (which U have to buy). but most times, nowadays artists serious songs aren't even that good. Will however, could do it well. Will has been able to express what he's about or how he's feeling and still make people dance. Now is no different.

I'm thinkin' that my favorite trax on the album will be ones that we havn't heard so far. Party Starter and Pump Ya Breaks are good and all, but i'm thinkin' FP has something better up his sleeve...and i'll answer this after i hear the album.

A serious song may be the way to go. Because everybody has been giving the same. PArty hits, and the serious song is on album (which U have to buy). but most times, nowadays artists serious songs aren't even that good. Will however, could do it well. Will has been able to express what he's about or how he's feeling and still make people dance. Now is no different.

:werd: That's the difference between FP and the competition, "Switch" is not your typical hip-hop party track, the video stands out too above the average ones in heavy rotation on emptyv, whatever FP chooses to release will be a hit, the serious songs and the club tracks that he makes all have emotion to them that you could feel, I'd say having Jazzy Jeff in a video has to be a must though, no matter what type of vibe it is, I know we'd all like to see another JJFP hit single.

• Admin

i think a serious track should be the 3rd single.. the 2nd single needs to be a real hip hop track..to get those that were impressed with wills fresstyle on westwood and the album cover etc to buy the album..somethin hip hop heads cant deny is dope..which usually means a track with jeff :thumb:

i think a serious track should be the 3rd single.. the 2nd single needs to be a real hip hop track..to get those that were impressed with wills fresstyle on westwood and the album cover etc to buy the album..somethin hip hop heads cant deny is dope..which usually means a track with jeff :thumb:

yeah definatly...i agree...but def get all the party traxs outta the way or loop them like have "Party Starter" next then a serious joint "Mr Nice Guy" maybe and then hit em with "Pump Ya Brakes".

AJ I agree, the best we havent heard yet.

I think Will's already got the party started so 2 speak with "Switch". Will should show his versatility, he's not all about partying. Who knows, maybe "Lost and Found" would be a good track as a single...just 2 show people where Will's at right now...it's probably 2 early 2 talk since the album's not out but I'd love a serious track released as a single. :werd:

I agree I think Will already got the party started. I wait for the next music video and release of another single. :kool:

I think it's a lil bit early to talk/discuss about that but maybe not either! Dunno, maybe we should first know more tracks of the album because without listenin' to the most of the tracks it's hard to tell which one he should bring out next as a video! But I think Pump Ya Brakes with Snoop and maybe Jazzy in the video would be dope!!! :thumb: