JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Next Music Video

MaxFly

It's been firmly established on this forum and as well as elsewhere that the Switch music video is simple fire, so it's not too early to speculate on the next video. What do you guys think the next video should be. Personally, I'm feeling "Party Starter," the track is ridiculous and the flow is sick (check the signature), and I'm eager to see what they would do visually. What are your takes on the next music video?

I think they both could make good singles but i'll wait until i hear the rest of the album before i decide

Agreed! There could be other tracks on the album that are better suited to be released as videos! All I hope is that out of the songs he decides to release as videos, I hope that there is one serious song amongst it!

I think they both could make good singles but i'll wait until i hear the rest of the album before i decide

Agreed! There could be other tracks on the album that are better suited to be released as videos! All I hope is that out of the songs he decides to release as videos, I hope that there is one serious song amongst it!

Yeah I think a serious song should definately be released as a single to show a different side to Will that the public doesn't always see so they assume that he's just a party rapper, but it'd dope if there was another party track released for the summer like "Pump Ya Brakes" as well. :kool: Well the better this album does, the more dope singles we'll get.

Yeah I think a serious song should definately be released as a single to show a different side to Will that the public doesn't always see so they assume that he's just a party rapper, but it'd dope if there was another party track released for the summer like "Pump Ya Brakes" as well. :kool: Well the better this album does, the more dope singles we'll get.

You gotta remember how fickle this game is, as much as I may want a serious song myself; to keep him in the public eye, a serious song will NOT cut it. You have to keep their attention grabbed, and we all know that the minute a serious song (Unless your name is Eminem) is released, they find something else to listen to.

You gotta remember how fickle this game is, as much as I may want a serious song myself; to keep him in the public eye, a serious song will NOT cut it. You have to keep their attention grabbed, and we all know that the minute a serious song (Unless your name is Eminem) is released, they find something else to listen to.

Edited by bigted

hmm id probably be able to tell u better in 2 weeks time (yey!). I wouldnt want pump ya breaks coz i couldnt stand seeing snoops ugly face............no im only kiddin that would be a good one.

Im looking forward to mr nice guy so if Will does a really good job at that song and makes fun of eminem in a witty way that would be a good one too. He needs a song that really shows off his skills.