JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL DOIN NEW SITCOM?

Lerkot

that would be cool. kinda like a 10 years after where Will's married and has kids. i think that could be funny, and it could have success seeing as how many people like FPOBA now. will said its gotten bigger in syndication than when they were filming it.

Edited by reborn2reign

I don't think it's time for him 2 go back 2 TV. He's never seemed 2 interested in TV anymore. I find it a lil' hard 2 believe he wants 2 do this. I don't see the show having the same magic. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air worked becuz of the chemistry between the cast, and so much of his behavior waz funny cuz of him being the street kid living in a rich household with family members who couldn't relate 2 him. This new should could never recapture any of that. He waz smart enuff 2 end the show while it waz on top, so i think he'd be smart enuff 2 not do a spin off of the show. Besides...DJ Jazzy Jeff is 40 now...he can't keep gettin' thrown out doors. :hilarious:

I don't think it's time for him 2 go back 2 TV. He's never seemed 2 interested in TV anymore. I find it a lil' hard 2 believe he wants 2 do this. I don't see the show having the same magic. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air worked becuz of the chemistry between the cast, and so much of his behavior waz funny cuz of him being the street kid living in a rich household with family members who couldn't relate 2 him. This new should could never recapture any of that. He waz smart enuff 2 end the show while it waz on top, so i think he'd be smart enuff 2 not do a spin off of the show. Besides...DJ Jazzy Jeff is 40 now...he can't keep gettin' thrown out doors. :hilarious:

:laugh2:

Is this a whole new show? :confused3: Cuz I know Will and Jada have a show based loosly on their life and Will and the his kids made a few walk-ons. That show is called "All Of Us" it's shown on Tue on UPN. :angel: