JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Premiere Magazine - 50 Greatest Actors Of All-Time

MissAshley

Guest Guest

Well I'm glad they thought Will is 44 of 50 Hollywood Greatest Stars, that is a great honor. But I agree that there is something wrong with the list. Hell I'm really glad that he made it. I mean they could have just brush him off like Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman, James Stewart and Clark Gable.

OOOpps forgot to login :confused3: Well anyway I'm very happy and can't wait to see the mag. :thumb: :hilarious:

I'm not that much of a movie expert but I'd say that Eddie Murphy has been a better actor than Tom Cruise over the last 20 years, you could compare their movies and it's no contest, they should've at least ranked Eddie Murphy somewhere in this list and ranked Tom Cruise down. It's a surprise that they did mention Will Smith among the all-time actors that's quite an honor but I think there were a lot of pioneer actors from the past that probably deserved the honor more considering this is the all-time list, there's no argument though that he's ranked among the all-time great mcs conisdering that hip-hop is not that old compared to filming, but you could say that he's possibly the best actor in the last decade.

• Members

it's a crappy list. i'm a huge movie fan and critic and although i'm a big fan of will, i do not think he ought to be on that list considering the kind of films he acts in which are 'money making' films.

i think the only stand out was 'ali'. probably if will did another three of these kind of movies, he'll get my nod on that list. and yeah, al pacino to me is the greatest actor ever. he should have been no. 1. and johnny depp is a great actor too. cruise no. 3? don't think so. al in all, the list is crappy.