JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Premiere Magazine - 50 Greatest Actors Of All-Time

MissAshley

was watching ET and they were talking about this upcoming issue with Tom Cruise on the cover Will's on the list #44, though we all know is should be lower/higher :confused3: ...however it works :kekeke:

anyway there's a cool black and white pic of him inside so if you see the issue on stands pick it up, sorry i don't know if it's out yet or not

:thumb:

Edited by willjadafan

some of the other people they mentioned:

Cary Grant: #1

Marilyn Monroe: #2

Tom Cruise: #3

Denzel and Julia(I think) also made the list,...i think there were a few Oscar nominees/winners, but they didn't name everyone, personally i'd have put Will higher than #44, for roles like Six Degrees, and Ali....I think there are plenty actors out there that are as good as, if not better than him though, my faves are Morgan Freeman, and Samuel L. Jackson,(i'm not sure they made the list) i'll have to pick the mag up somewhere

was watching ET and they were talking about this upcoming issue with Tom Cruise on the cover Will's on the list #44, though we all know is should be lower/higher :confused3: ...however it works :kekeke:

anyway there's a cool black and white pic of him inside so if you see the issue on stands pick it up, sorry i don't know if it's out yet or not

:thumb:

A black and white pic? I always thought Will is only black???!!! :kekeke: :hilarious: :kekeke: Haha no, I'm only joking!!! :kekeke:

Yeah, I'd like to see that list either! I also do think that Will is one of the best actors in da world!!! :thumb:

JJFP Forum Fam, I present to you - The 50 Greatest Actors of All-Time by Premiere Magazine:

50. Brad Pitt

49. Russell Crowe

48. Nicole Kidman

47. Johnny Depp

46. Meryl Streep

45. Jack Lemmon

44. Will Smith

43. Clint Eastwood

42. Gary Cooper

41. Peter Sellers

40. Elizabeth Taylor

39. Denzel Washington

38. Robert DeNiro

37. Al Pacino

36. Sean Connery

35. Harrison Ford

34. Rita Hayworth

33. Shirley Temple

32. Jane Fonda

31. Steve McQueen

30. James Dean

29. Warren Beatty

28. Tom Hanks

27. Gregory Peck

26. Errol Flynn

25. Bette Davis

24. Doris Day

23. Fred Astaire

22. Judy Garland

21. Clarke Gable

20. Sidney Poitier

19. Spencer Tracy

18. Audrey Hepburn

17. Robert Redford

16. Jack Nicholson

15. Marlon Brando

14. Katherine Hepburn

13. Humphrey Bogart

12. Grace Kelly

11. James Cagney

10. Henry Fonda

9. James Stewart

8. Greta Garbo

7. Julia Roberts

6. Paul Newman

5. Ingrid Bergman

4. John Wayne

3. Tom Cruise

2. Marilyn Monroe

1. Cary Grantn

Analysis - I think they have too many "Golden Age" stars on there. How can you leave off people like Dustin Hoffman(2-time Oscar Winner), Morgan Freeman(4-time Oscar Nominee) and Kevin Spacey(2-time Oscar Winner)? Denzel Washington at #39? He's a 5-time Oscar Nominee and a 2-time winner. Tom Hanks at #28? He's a 4-time nominee with 2 Oscar wins. Tom Cruise at #3? Sure he's been nominated for 3 Oscars but come on. I certainly would have had Freeman, Spacey and Hoffman over Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Russell Crowe. I'm sure people are going to have a lot to say about this.

Edited by TopDawg14

• Admin

thanks for posting that list topdawg! id say that is more a "greatest hollywood movie stars list" than greatest actors..theres been so many brilliant actors..and id only rate abt 10 that are on that list as being up there