JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who's real,Who's fake

Ok now i understand the whole arguement about jadakiss and you said look at his past albums ok but anyway can't the same thing be said for will smith i'm shure life isn't all about clubbing i mean i respect dude alotta he's 1 of my fave rappers but before you judge jadakiss look at the dude your supporting and i'm not dissing will he says allott of positive things he's realer than most i'm was makeing an example anyways don't take this the wrong way!

Have you heard any of Will's albums? Come on now, he's one of the most versatile mcs ever, when he releases a single, it ain't no gimmick 'cause there's other songs on his albums that back up that emotion. It's not like "Just The Two Of Us" was the only serious song he ever made, there's many serious songs he made, u can't say the same about Jadakiss, "Why" is the only serious song, but I find that kinda hypocritical that he disses Halle Berry in the song for setting a bad example by having sex in a movie, when he's making songs about killing people, it's the same difference.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real:

Biz markie

will smith

jazzy jeff

de la soul

skee lo

beastie boys

a few others I haven't discovered yet

fake:

50 cent-a 10 day gang war PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!

jay z- good rhymes byt now he regrets retiring and now wants to be a rocker

eminem- addicting beats I will admit but wines to much about his mom and then calles her and such every night(there was an interview on 20/20 with barbra walters and eminem's mom to prove that. she says it is just a cover)

and all the rest but MAINLY those who say "I live in the ghetto and drive a 5.0." I know that if anyone did that they would jack that 5.0 in three seconds!!!!

U gotta put 2pac in the real. (whether u agree or disagree wit some of his actions) He was more than what a lot of rappers are today and what some were then (if u can compare). Not sayin he was greater, butjust what he's done has put him up. And not in the sense of being below or above someone.

U gotta put 2pac in the real. (whether u agree or disagree wit some of his actions) He was more than what a lot of rappers are today and what some were then (if u can compare). Not sayin he was greater, butjust what he's done has put him up. And not in the sense of being below or above someone.

:werd: He was a true individual, there was nobody like him, and there never will be either!

Guest Guest

real:

Biz markie

will smith

jazzy jeff

de la soul

skee lo

beastie boys

a few others I haven't discovered yet

fake:

50 cent-a 10 day gang war PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!

jay z- good rhymes byt now he regrets retiring and now wants to be a rocker

eminem- addicting beats I will admit but wines to much about his mom and then calles her and such every night(there was an interview on 20/20 with barbra walters and eminem's mom to prove that. she says it is just a cover)

and all the rest but MAINLY those who say "I live in the ghetto and drive a 5.0." I know that if anyone did that they would jack that 5.0 in three seconds!!!!

How can oy list Jay as fake? The hell..