JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

GEORGE GLASS

As some of you know, DJ Jazzy Jeff goes by the name George Glass when he mixes trax (the key 2 making or breaking a song sometimes). He's a HUGE fan of the campy 70's show The Brady Bunch and there's an episode where Jan lies about having a boyfriend...who's name is George Glass. As a fan, Jeff took the name and uses it from time 2 time as a joke when crediting himself. Anyways, i waz channel flippin' and TV Land waz airing a Brady Bunch reunion special. If they air it again and u guys catch it, u'll see a clip where Jan comes up with name George Glass when lying 2 her parents.

As some of you know, DJ Jazzy Jeff goes by the name George Glass when he mixes trax (the key 2 making or breaking a song sometimes). He's a HUGE fan of the campy 70's show The Brady Bunch and there's an episode where Jan lies about having a boyfriend...who's name is George Glass. As a fan, Jeff took the name and uses it from time 2 time as a joke when crediting himself. Anyways, i waz channel flippin' and TV Land waz airing a Brady Bunch reunion special. If they air it again and u guys catch it, u'll see a clip where Jan comes up with name George Glass when lying 2 her parents.

The took that onto the 90's movie remakes aswell using the same name.

I've never seen the Brady Bunch movies. I heard the 1st one waz great, but that the second waz awful. I think i actually own the 2nd one but never even opened it...ha ha. If u saw the movies, i'm pretty sure they are pretty true 2 the TV show, except that they take place in the current times.

Yeh the movies are based in the 90's but they are living in the 70's still in dress sense and political views etc. Pretty funny, somewhat easy viewing. :peace:

My cousin and a group of my friends went and saw the midnight showing up it...which waz funny cuz that wazn't exactly the kinda movie we go 2 a midnight showing of. I 4get what kept me from going. I remember the trailor which waz hilarious. I grew up watching reruns of the show so i do wanna see it.

I can picture Jeff at the movies buying a ticket for the movie. :hilarious:

• 2 years later...