JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Downloading Music

scyhigh99

Yeah, most of the stuff in rap videos is rented. Some of them even let u know when it is...but most of them front. If u ever watch MTV's "Making The Video..." or BET's "Access Granted," u'll see that most of these commercial rappers are renting the stuff they use in their videos. Again, they aren't keeping it real...just real darn rediculouse.

Oh yeah...and i wouldn't pay 1 penny or a 50 Cent CD. The music is so awful i'd feel ripped off.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3

lerkot thats funny considering the crap you listen too i would pay 20 dollars plus 1.1 million others son . but no one would do that for the crap you listen too

lerkot thats funny considering the crap you listen too i would pay 20 dollars plus 1.1 million others son . but no one would do that for the crap you listen too

I only listen to JJFP. If you think thats crap, get the hell away! No haters!

Edited by Lerkot

well, it's a well known fact that Lerkot has repeatedly said he only listens to JJFP. so in that case, ur dissin JJFP. u better clear that situation up or get out and that's all imma say cuz i dont want this 2 get ugly

well, it's a well known fact that Lerkot has repeatedly said he only listens to JJFP. so in that case, ur dissin JJFP. u better clear that situation up or get out and that's all imma say cuz i dont want this 2 get ugly

Yes! :ditto:

Noone diss JJFP here!!! :poke:

:werd:

i love jjfp i just get mad when people indirectly and directly diss me for liking 50 cent

if u actually show ur love for them by posting in other boards and makin posts about them people will change their mind. but when i think of u, i think of a guy who likes 50 cent, and not JJFP cuz u never show it. u can still change that if u make an effort 2 post sumthin else besides 50 cent defense posts.

I don't think downloading music is cool at all.  Record companies may be greedy, but when u don't buy a song/album u like, u are taking money out of the pocket of artists who create.  When u are an artistic person and u don't get what is owed 2 u...it's hard 2 wanna create, it's hard 2 even think about your fans when they don't support u.

Do you know how much money the artist gets for album sales??They get all their money from tv apperances, concerts and stuff like that. And when putting yourself in the artists shoes... i think they would be happy that their music is being heard and having fans. Isnt that what you want when you decide to become famous? And if your a multi millionare, moeny doesnt matter that much. You said that if you dont get paid the artist wont wanna create??? When will and jazz started out im sure they didnt have alot of money, and that didnt stop them from wanting to rap.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

i love jjfp i just get mad when people  indirectly and directly diss me for liking 50 cent

if u actually show ur love for them by posting in other boards and makin posts about them people will change their mind. but when i think of u, i think of a guy who likes 50 cent, and not JJFP cuz u never show it. u can still change that if u make an effort 2 post sumthin else besides 50 cent defense posts.

Exactly!! i can't actually remember the last post you did about JJFP! You do spend the majority of your time talking bout 50, Thats cool but this ain't really the place for it! This is a JAZZY JEFF AND FRESH PRINCE BOARD!!!

Guest Guest_lambertj3

thats true but heres a thought why is there always a post about 50 if this is just a jazzy jeff fresh prince board? by the way reborn to reign good post!

thats true but heres a thought why is there always a post about 50 if this is just a jazzy jeff fresh prince board? by the way reborn to reign good post!

i agree with u there r 2 many 50 posts. i mean 4 a bunch of haters, we're givin him entirely 2 much attention which just makes us hate him more! i think some people just hate 50 for the reason of makin posts on this board and dissin him. but this is the Caught In The Middle board, so i guess 50 posts r welcomed here since anything goes on this board. btw, make sure u tell us what u think of Will's new album once u hear it. we're interested!

• 3 weeks later...