• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ok When I download I DON'T download an entire cd

I just download random songs

just download those JJFP songs with Jazzy's rap on them then

That won't be possible. I have searched high and low for JJFP albums and nobody keeps it for downloads or P2P sharing. :blabla:

• Members

Well, buying online is a problem because when I have to convert dollar into Rupees. it becomes too pricey, because 1$ is equal to Rs46. So a 14$ Cd is around Rs640 for me. Not only that, these online sites charge very high for shipping to all across the continent. So it almost comes to around 25$.

• 5 months later...

I haven't downloaded in ages! I also make a point of buying British acts releases as well!! Anyone who hasn't checked out Ms Dynamites new LP 'Judgement Days' go and do it!! Its a real gem!

I haven't downloaded in ages! I also make a point of buying British acts releases as well!! Anyone who hasn't checked out Ms Dynamites new LP 'Judgement Days' go and do it!! Its a real gem!

yeah it's too much of a hassle to download. the only decent program that i've found is Soulseek, but since i have Windows XP with the Service Pack update, Soulseek will totally freeze up my computer every 10 minutes because it opens up TCP ports on ur comp that Windows XP is trained not to allow. besides, when i download i usually just want a track or 2 for a mix i'm doing and i want it quick, and usually it takes a couple hours to get it so it's usually a hassle that's not worth it.

In the "can you resist?" thread, there was alotta harsh words for ppl who would download and not buy Lost & Found. Just wonderin, what do you ppl think about downloading in general? Do you think its unnacceptable? Or were u just sayin that b/c you want the JJFP fans here to support Will's music?

Personally, I have iTunes and WinMX icons right next to each other on my computer, and my thing is: if I want a whole album by an artist, I'll just go out and buy it. If I want an obscure song that's on iTunes but not easy to find for free, I'll shell out the ca$h. But otherwise? Like I said in the other board, if I just want a couple random tracks here and there, I'm definately downloading. I don't know about you ppl, but that's where I get the majority of my music.

I thought most ppl felt that way - everyone I know does - but maybe not from the comments on the other board. I mean, the price of music is ridiculous - por ejemple (spanish skillsssssss), 99 cents for a single track on iTunes? I'm not shellin that out, if possible, and I'm not exactly feelin guilty - the record companies are greedy, ppl. It's a revolution! :chuks: (shut up, thats not over dramatic)

:word: x100

or if its a song that i dont even like that much but would like to have it in my library. thats also when i download a song on my "ares".