JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

doin the lyrics for lost and found

can i make a little request. It may be a lot to ask so ppl say if u agree or disagree with me, can we not post the lyrics until the official release. Tim may wanna be the first to get lyrics and stuff but if they are posted here it makes things a lot harder to avoid for the ppl that chose not to download it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i make a little request. It may be a lot to ask so ppl say if u agree or disagree with me, can we not post the lyrics until the official release. Tim may wanna be the first to get lyrics and stuff but if they are posted here it makes things a lot harder to avoid for the ppl that chose not to download it.

yeah .. i totally agree .. :thumb:

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting the lyrics. Lyrics are one of those things where u can chose 2 read them ahead of time or chose not 2. That's up 2 y'all tho.' I thought about getting my hands on my track 2 do the lyrics early, but i desided 2 wait til i get the album.

Well guys, I got "I Wish I Made That/Swagga" this morning. Great great track. Wait until U hear this one. Lyrics, oh man. hahahaha!.

I'll have the lyrics for y'all before the day is over. :thumb:

:werd: That's my jam right now!! Love that song!!

I got an advanced copy of the album, not bad.. though, lyrically well.. it's harder than usual, but I'm not believing the whole thing, and I think Em will put him in his place on a mix tape or something for "mr niceguy".. Pump your brakes is a hot track though, Snoop comes through hardcore.. hit me up if ya want to know more.. codenamespivey@yahoo.com peace!

I think Em will put him in his place on a mix tape or something for "mr niceguy"..

A. What's there to resond to? 'Someone dissed me for no reason, it bothered me, but I kept it moving regardless.' He's going to respond to that? I think it would be best for Em's career if he just eased back before he really starts something. There are too many things that can be said about him as it stands now.

B. "His place?" That elicited a small laugh, nothing too big, more of a snicker. How long has Em been around? How long has Will been around? How many classics does Em have? How many classics does Will have? Moving on to "C." Too easy.

C. Next we're going to have people coming here saying that Wendy Williams isn't worried at all about her employment status. I just had to address that, lol.

Guest SATURN

Will Smith would have sent M&M's ass home, but unfortunately

his record label is the same as M&M's, so he cant, but if he wanted, he'd fried the kid.

Jadakiss and 50 CENT are also on the same label, but that didn't seem to stop either of them. :kool: