JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

one of the funniest lines!

oh you just reminded me of another one. " your making a mountain out of a mole.... Hill. Thats so dumb but funny. Then later in that episode, "and all of a sudden for no reason you'll just say dum dum did ay".

what was the other quote Julie? something about a "raggedy old halter top that say: Jaaaaaaaammmmmm!" :hilarious:

ha ha yeah!!! and something about "some fool named Grady (sp?)!!"

that whole section is just hilarious!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always funny when Will teases Carlton for being short!! Here's a few examples:

In the episode where Ashley invests money in a different bank and Carlton's like "Something's afoot!" and Will says "and something's a foot and a half!" :kekeke:

And in the episode when Carlton doesn't want to play golf with his dad anymore and he's like "I'm sick of being a big loser" and Will's like "Oh, Carlton...you're not big" :kekeke:

And in the episode when Nicky goes to his new school and Carlton is telling him what to say when he gets there, and Will says "Or you could say: 'In 2 years, I'll be bigger than you!' " :kekeke:

All the short jokes are hilarious!! :hilarious:

when they went back to the old neighborhood to help clean up, and Will was tryin' to talk to the girl that liked Carlton and he asked her to put where she wanted him to put a box and she's like "oh, over there somewhere, say Cleveland"(sorry can't remember the exact line lol)

and he mumbles "Tell me to go to Cleveland old mushroom head" :hilarious:

i'm in tears just thinking about it

Well incase you didn't notice in that episode Will talks Hill into dating his teacher so he can get a good grade. Will change his line a couple of time from " Wearin raggedy halter top thats say Yeah Boy" To wearin a raggedy halter top that say Jammm, to wearin a raggedy halter top that says hhhehh or something like that. But those are in the bloopers. But those are really funny :hilarious: :hilarious: :kekeke:

To me this was funny when Ashley is going out for cheerleading and Will say "There use to be a cheer that girls did back in Philly that really got the crowd hyped'.

We beat 'em

We diss 'em

We kick their butts good

But that was kind of stupid ya'll

Cuz we in they neighborhood

RRRUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! :kimmie: :julie: :hilarious:

• Admin

when will was ashleys manager and they had that big hit..and then will was fired..so wills lookin 4 a new girl to be the next big pop star.. and jeff comes up along with this girl..and wills like awesome! and jeff says "forget it bashleys mine!" :hilarious: :hilarious:

hey, did you guys all know that Bashley is actually Tatyana's younger sister, Anastasia? She also played a trick or treater in episode 9...

wow I didn't know that!! I thought it was Tatyana again cuz they looked so much alike! How did u find that out?

hey, did you guys all know that Bashley is actually Tatyana's younger sister, Anastasia? She also played a trick or treater in episode 9...

wow i didnt know that! good stuff, jonny :ridepony: i guess good looks run in that whole family if u know what i mean

when will was ashleys manager and they had that big hit..and then will was fired..so wills lookin 4 a new girl to be the next big pop star.. and jeff comes up along with this girl..and wills like awesome! and jeff says "forget it bashleys mine!" :hilarious: :hilarious:

yeah in that same episode when he was living in his office and Uncle Phil was trying to get him to come home

Phil: Will, why don't you come home?

Will: Home? ...I have no home

Phil: C'mon the whole family misses you.

Will: Family?...I have no family

Phil: Ok. I get your point.

Will: Point?...I have no....very funny Uncle Phil!

:kekeke:

(i knew Anastasia was Tatyana's sister b/c i saw her name in credits and she just looked TOO much like her for it to be a coincidence lol)