JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

one of the funniest lines!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked some many lines. I can recite almost the whole episode wit the clown that overtook the court.

"Let me tell U something as a friend.... U suck. It's not that people don't like U man. U kno, it's because people don't wanna give U a chance; It's because you suck.... Your not funny. U suck." - Will

I also love it when Will imitates Lisa at therapy and then they fight the Jeffersons.

"well?" "well what?!?" "The man said to say 3 things U like about me." "Fine! Your mother died, your mother's dead, you mother ain't living no more."

This topic will have me going on forever.

One of my all time favs is when they're in the cave.

"For a long time it gave me nightmares. It was a constant reminder of how unfair this world can be. I can still hear them taunting him. Silly rabbit Trix are for kids. How come they just couldn't give him some cereal?" - Carlton

FPOBA is forever in the test of time.

Edited by mfuqua23

Yeah, Carlton's "Trix" tale was hialrious. He was just so serious about it. "I can hear them taunting him now. Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids." I also like the song Will makes up when he and his girlfriend are trapped in the basement after the earthquake, while wearing her hair. Good laughs.

Yeah, Carlton's "Trix" tale was hialrious. He was just so serious about it. "I can hear them taunting him now. Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids." I also like the song Will makes up when he and his girlfriend are trapped in the basement after the earthquake, while wearing her hair. Good laughs.

I'm stuck in a basement

Sittin' on a tricycle

Girl gettin' on my nerves

I thought she was fine

Goin' out of my mind

Don't even know if her body is her's

lol that one's funny! :roll:

here's a couple that are just HILARIOUS to me:

when Hillary's trying to get the doctor to notice her and she's like "He doesn't even know i'm alive" and Jazz goes, "If he doesn't know whether or not somebody's alive; he's in the wrong damn business!"

when they were gonna sell the house, and they were saying something about a soft market Will goes "yeah it's soft uncle Phil, marshmallowy" LOL the look on his face was just priceless

and another i think was the episode when Jazz and Ty both wanted to go on the game show with him, and Jazz came by trying to use all those big words, i can't remember exactly what he said and Lord knows i can't spell it , "both silubrious

(sp?) and sudderrfic!" and Will's like "you got some saloob on your lip"

:hilarious:

dope lines willjadafan! another line that always cracks me up is in the episode when Will has just been busted (in the living room) for scratching Fresh on that old desk... Geoffrey walks in and says "ChamPAGNE!" in his crazy voice... I always crack up when he says that lol :rofl:

PS: nice to see my quote in your sig!!

:hilarious:

yeah and when Lady penelope came to visit and Geoffrey's, like " how dare you speak that way about Lady Penelope" and Will goes "G, the Lady is a tramp!" and he was outside the window making all those sound effects :kekeke:

ps: ur comment was cool, cuz i know the real JJFP fans here appreciate my efforts to find cool pics, so that makes me more willing to take time out to find them :thumb:

Edited by willjadafan

oh you just reminded me of another one. " your making a mountain out of a mole.... Hill. Thats so dumb but funny. Then later in that episode, "and all of a sudden for no reason you'll just say dum dum did ay".

what was the other quote Julie? something about a "raggedy old halter top that say: Jaaaaaaaammmmmm!" :hilarious: