JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Can u resist?

Man, if you download FP's album before it drops in stores illegaly, your just hurting him and hurting your own musical experience when your hear this masterpiece of musical art. Yeah we already heard "Party Starter" and "Pump Ya Brakes" but it was from a radio show in which he was present. I thought we all wanted FP to do well after a lackluster "Born to Reign" album 3 years ago. Come on, you all want FP to top charts, well how can he if you download the music illegaly? Saying you'll buy it after you download isnt fair either because we don't know for sure you will. People say that all the time. I'll admit, I have downloaded other artists albums but I always got the album at some point.

I know for a fact I'm heading out to Wal-mart on the morning of March 29th (turns out i have no school thanks to Easter break) and I'm buying "Lost & Found" with my own money knowing it'll go into FP's pocket as a token of appreciation for the hard work he does and all the music he makes that I just love to listen to. If you download off of Itunes or Napster, than thats fine because it still counts to sales on the charts and stuff but downloading off WinMX, Kazaa or even Soulseek is just terrible...and you should be ashamed to be saying "I'm a fan of DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince". Yeah well show it y'all. We complain about "real fans" well I believe JJFP says it best:

"Be a real fan, go buy the album" - JJFP "Here We Go Again" - 1988

"but dont download, go out and buy the record" - Fresh Prince "Switch" - 2005

I definately won't download it, I got the money 4 da album and I'm gonna buy it and THAT IS FOR SURE!!! :sonny:

I allready have the money for the album in a special box not to be opened until it drops, so me buying it is guaranteed. But I'll probably download 2 or maybe 3 songs if it appears online earlier. But not more than 2 or 3 cuz I like hearing it from the CD when I get home from the store more than from my computer. I think I'll download party starter so I can put it on my mp3player so I can listen to it when I stand in the line at the recordshop nodding my head :dancingcool: .

I'm not gonna download the album before it is released. I want the whole experience of buying the album, on the way home looking thru the credits and thank you's, getting home, locking my door and listening to the album thru my stereo. Nothing can beat that!

I might listen to a couple songs on the album if there's a listening party for the album before it drops, but I'm gonna buy it when it drops still, bottomline.

im not going to download it, its just not the same off the computer. I heard a bit of pump ya brakes and party starter off the computer and didnt like them as much and im sure it was bcoz it was poor quality and i wasnt in the mood at the time. Im gonna go to the shop and buy it. There something about having your body full of adrenaline when u first hear it.

and im gonna be really patient and not play it on my car CD player on the way home bcoz i will probably crash from dancing too much. Not good.

im not going to download it, its just not the same off the computer. I heard a bit of pump ya brakes and party starter off the computer and didnt like them as much and im sure it was bcoz it was poor quality and i wasnt in the mood at the time. Im gonna go to the shop and buy it. There something about having your body full of adrenaline when u first hear it.

and im gonna be really patient and not play it on my car CD player on the way home bcoz i will probably crash from dancing too much. Not good.

Yes, it wouldn't be so good if u crashed! :kekeke:

Im going to buy it first thing, The Tuesday morning it comes out here, or even Monday if any shops are open seeing as its Bank Holiday.

But that would make it the 28th so we'll see.

I've heard enough of this album now to know im gonna love it so i mite aswell wait and be more impressed by listening to it all straight through. I think i'll probably be online around mid day to talk about the album with you guys. Thats gonna be a well fun week having the CD on whilst im on this fourm. Tons of posts a plenty and hopefully some chat room action.

Im going to buy it first thing, The Tuesday morning it comes out here, or even Monday if any shops are open seeing as its Bank Holiday.

But that would make it the 28th so we'll see.

I've heard enough of this album now to know im gonna love it so i mite aswell wait and be more impressed by listening to it all straight through. I think i'll probably be online around mid day to talk about the album with you guys. Thats gonna be a well fun week having the CD on whilst im on this fourm. Tons of posts a plenty and hopefully some chat room action.

Good job! The album's gonna be great man, I'm sure somehow!!! :thumb: