JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch Remix Ft/ Elephant Man

I think I'm like the only one not feeling this remix lol. I love the original version of "Switch" and I think that original beat is the only one that fits the song. I can totally see this thought blasting in the clubs and in that case, I can still feel it.

I agree with you Jim, the original and the mix with Thicke is so much better.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm like the only one not feeling this remix lol. I love the original version of "Switch" and I think that original beat is the only one that fits the song. I can totally see this thought blasting in the clubs and in that case, I can still feel it.

I agree, too! :afro:

The thicke r&b is definatly better but still for me, nothing beats the original. Kwame did an awesome job with the beat and it seems its the only one that fits FP's rapping.

The thicke r&b is definatly better but still for me, nothing beats the original. Kwame did an awesome job with the beat and it seems its the only one that fits FP's rapping.

Ok the original beat fits the lyrics best but the r and b beat also, I think and that's why these two remixes are the best for me! :wiggle:

I think I'd rather see a video for the RnB remix over the Elephant man version!

:werd:

maybe as it's on the album it might happen