JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch Remix Ft/ Elephant Man

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not too bad of a remix...I like the original better tho.  It's definetly different and I could hear this playing in a club.

In a club it's even better man, at home it is just great - in a club it is DOPE!!! :laugh2:

Exactly...and this is the point they seem to be missin :-)

now some1 tell me what the hell elephant man is saying..so far all ive worked out is "everybody dance the switch"

it sounds like he says something about jada at one point. I have no idea what hes says lol, good luck typing up the lyrics for that one haha.

It sounds better the more you listen to it tho.

now some1 tell me what the hell elephant man is saying..so far all ive worked out is "everybody dance the switch"

it sounds like he says something about jada at one point. I have no idea what hes says lol, good luck typing up the lyrics for that one haha.

Yeah, it's a lil' bit hard to understand him, he should learn another language! :bowrofl:

Elephant Man's lyrics, straight from another island cat;-)

1st Verse

Gyal me like the way you shake you booty, and the way that you get jiggy wit it (Everybody dance and switch)

All poppin off over ya head, rock away like Ele and Will fit it..

(Everybody dance and switch)

Do the summer bounce and then wiggle ya hips, set em off like Jada Pinkett

Step in the name of love inna the club, watch how the girls ah do ____ some with it...

2nd Verse

Who say movie stars can't dance, on the dance floor, we nah give them a chance - that's far as I got lol

Edited by KBlakk05

Elephant Man's lyrics, straight from another island cat;-)

1st Verse

Gyal me like the way you shake you booty, and the way that you get jiggy wit it (Everybody dance and switch)

All poppin off over ya head, rock away like Ele and Will fit it..

Do the summer bounce and then wiggle ya hips, set em off like Jada Pinkett

Step in the name of love inna the club, watch how the girls ah do ____ some with it...

2nd Verse

Who say movie stars can't dance, on the dance floor, we nah give them a chance - that's far as I got lol

Yeah, thanx for that man, u got some good ears!!! :kekeke:

I understand almost nothing, just something like - :blabla: :blah: :laugh2:

:lolsign:

I think I'm like the only one not feeling this remix lol. I love the original version of "Switch" and I think that original beat is the only one that fits the song. I can totally see this thought blasting in the clubs and in that case, I can still feel it.

I agree Jim! It will take me a few listens to get used to it. They literally just cut Will's lyrics and out it over a different beat. I think I prefer the original at the mo but who knows.....after a few more listens! I do like the beat tho!