JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lil Jon Switch Remix!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim told me this wasnt the real switch remix, dont worry guys this isnt on the album, its just some1 having a bit of fun with the tune. Its just like one of those millions of boom shake the room remixes, i wouldnt be surprised if there was a few more remixes out.

Man thats the worst remix i've ever heard in my life! Thats totally crap sh**

The guy who did this remix must be an amateur :lolsign: sorry, i don't want to disrespect anybody, but this remix is bullsh**

Even I could do a better remix... maybe i should try :)

JJFP Rocks The House

Edited by DefCEM

Not the greatest of remixes, but cheers Tim for getting hold of this for us, You keep managing to find us more stuff whilst we wait for the album :thumb:

yeah i guess i'm one of the only ones that likes it, but then again i like a lot of lil jon stuff so that probably explains. i like the idea, but i think sometimes the beat off and the way will's voice sounds is upbeat, and the beat isnt really upbeat so it sounds strange at times. thanx 4 that tho, i enjoyed it

I find Lil Jon to be unbelievably annoying, and I wasn't even a big fan of Switch in the first place... but I actually think this remix isnt so bad as you ppl do, might be a lil improvement (in my humble opinion)... but I'm still sure there will be other L&F tracks I like more (hopefully)

Yo! I'm actually feelin' this!! I'll be the 1st one 2 say that Lil' Jon has zero talent when it comes 2 touching a mic, but i think him and his crew can come up with a decent beat (...they can also come up with some hot trash). But i'm really feelin' this remix. Do u know the name of the mixtape or where i could get my hands on a "official" copy of this?

I'm just really likin' the way FP sounds over this beat. It's kinda cool that they would wanna remix this FP track even if none of us are really fans of Lil' Jon. I could totally see myself driving thru' downtown at 3 in the morning blasting this.

Wow @ the massive hate on the track, lol - add the cat that said it makes him question the album..homie, if you a fan, be a fan, if you're going to let something like a producer stop you from liking someone's music, then you're not as big a fan as you claim to be.

Yes, we all like to go back and listen to the old school stuff, hell, it's pratically a shrine to why I started rapping in the first place. Ya'll making this sound like it was the worse thing since Hitler.

It's not that serious people, it's either vibe, or don't vibe, golly lol, sometimes Hip Hop Purist, may be a bit TOO Pure.