JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Yearning for....

Aaaaawwwww, maaan, cain't wait until summer :werd:

Summertime is the greatest and the best of all summer anthems for all time!!! here in germany its really cold... below zero degrees. I want to have the summer back, mmmm i can't hold my tears when i think about all the jams i did with my friends along with Summertime and other great hits from JJFP :werd:

JJFP Rocks The House

Its still freezing here in Jersey but I'm playing it more and its hyping me up for "Lost & Found". I seriously cant wait till next summer when I'll finally have my freakin' licsense and cruise the jersey shore blasting it.

yeah this has been a cold one for NJ..dude, u nailed it- theres nothing better than throwing on some FP hits and hitting the jersey shore..cant wait

:dancingcool:

Its still freezing here in Jersey but I'm playing it more and its hyping me up for "Lost & Found". I seriously cant wait till next summer when I'll finally have my freakin' licsense and cruise the jersey shore blasting it.

yeah this has been a cold one for NJ..dude, u nailed it- theres nothing better than throwing on some FP hits and hitting the jersey shore..cant wait

:dancingcool:

ah man i got home around noon today from school cuz of that HSPA testing crap and as i was walking home i just wearing a nike windbreaker with a long sleeve ecko t-shirt and jeans and i was hot...the sun was beating down on me so this afternoon i put on "Summertime" (remastered version) and "Summertime '98" ...CLASSIC! sounded so good cuz it felt like it was 70 or so out but now its like 5pm and its breezy and kinda chilly. lol. Just a tease of Summertime i guess. :thumb: :wiggle: