Hitch203

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[Oh be quiet, it is NOT that serious.

I swear, some of you be acting holier than thou sometimes

...and some of u are negative people who just wanna put negative stuff like this on FP. He's spent his entire career living the straight and narrow, and the second some tabloid-trash magazine prints something like this, u believe it.

absolutely not... Why should I hate on Will and look out to put some dirt on his name... This is a fanpage and I`m definetly not a hater. I allways said IF he did something like this and that I would feel bad... I never said in conclusion that Will is doing bad... Read the posts carefully before you answer!!!

I'm talking about people in general...some people read stuff about him kissing Eva, or having an "open" relationship with Jada, or having a gun and stuff like that, and they WANT 2 say the worst about him when 99% of the time, it's tabloid magazines that come up with these stories. Nobody's perfect, and i don't expect FP 2 be a saint, but alot of the recent news that isn't related 2 his music or movies are negative posts about his life and none of that stuff is based off legit news.

Guest guest_hero1

yeah theres a lot of trash being posted lately..like theres this headline "will seeks marriage counselling" then you read the article and will says when they first met jada liked this relationship book so will read the book and they seeked out the author for further info..but the headline tries to make it like his marriage is in trouble... i think because will is the biggest movie star in the world people are tryin to take shots at him by any means neccessary

FP has been in the entertainment buisiness for about 20 years now, he knows how to handle the media, so even when they say negative things about him he pays it no mind and justs keep on being positive unlike some other entertainers who fold to the pressure of the media, the hating should be expected, it's part of the buisiness. :blabla:

Edited by bigted

Will Smith is a smart man. He would never turn his back against Jada. They love each other and they would never cheat on each other. Heck, that's why they're married! If something were going on, I'm sure it would be on the entertainment news, not just here at this messageboard. So there's nothing to freak out about.

IT'S THE TABLIODS TRYING 2 GET PEOPLE TO BUY THEIR STUFF. WILL AND JADA HAVE A STRONG MARRIAGE. I THINK THEIR ONE OF THE FEW HOLLYWOOD COUPLES THAT WILL LAST FOREVER. I MEAN ALOT OF CELEB COUPLES BREAKUP AT THE 5 YR MARK. WILL AND JADA HAVE BEEN WITH EACH FOR 10 YRS AND STILL GOING. I AIN'T WORRIED. :thumb: