JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will kissing all on Eva

Hitch203

Well, i'd be disappointed in him 2 if i believed all the negative press and tabloid newz. But as a long time supporter of him, i don't believe he's livin' like that...so all these means nothing 2 me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On one hand, they do have a romantic comedy out in which they play a couple so it could just be promotion for the film. On the otherhand, no other actor/actress has openly kissed his co-star on the lips, an eyes closed kiss, over and over and over again just doing press. Will Smith himself said him and Jada have an open relationship, as long as they don't hide it from each other they can sleep with whoever they want. That is 100% crazy to me but hey, they have their thing, if it works for them more power to them. Will is still the man regardless.

• Members

Those names and more litter Hollywood's boulevard of broken couples.

But Will Smith says celebrity marriages such as the one he has with his wife of seven years, Jada Pinkett Smith, don't have to be endangered by fame.

"The pressure is applied if you accept it as pressure," he says, sounding as sage as the love doctor he plays in his new film Hitch. "We feel very little pressure to be a Hollywood couple."

What they do have going for them is what he refers to as raw honesty. "It's the lack of truth for us that would be the kiss of death."

Though the pair try to avoid making headlines, that doesn't mean the gossip pages don't try to invent dirt.

"One of the tabloids here in New York ran a story after I did the kissing scene with Eva Mendes," he says of his Hitch co-star. "They took a picture of me kissing Eva and took one of me kissing Jada, and then asked, 'Which one do you think is better?' "

Smith says that the trust he shares with his wife puts any doubts to rest.

"Eva Mendes is beautiful. Do I think it would be fun to sleep with Eva Mendes? Uh, yeah. Am I going to try to sleep with Eva Mendes? Of course not. Jada understands completely that I am a man of my word. That's all you've got. You can't have a successful relationship if you don't have it."

The love doctor has spoken.

• Members

On one hand, they do have a romantic comedy out in which they play a couple so it could just be promotion for the film. On the otherhand, no other actor/actress has openly kissed his co-star on the lips, an eyes closed kiss, over and over and over again just doing press. Will Smith himself said him and Jada have an open relationship, as long as they don't hide it from each other they can sleep with whoever they want. That is 100% crazy to me but hey, they have their thing, if it works for them more power to them. Will is still the man regardless.

Can u please show evidence where he said something like that?

if u ever have any doubts just listen to "chasing forever", ive said it before and i'll say it again "my mom said the lynch pin of love is trust and taught me monogamy is a manogamust" also "chasing forever with only YOU " not you and eva and some other chicks lol.

• Members

>Can u please show evidence where he said something like that?<

"Will Smith has revealed the secret to a happy marriage - asking permission from your wife before you cheat on her.

The 'Men In Black' star says he and his wife of seven years, actress Jada Pinkett, have made a pact that they can sleep with other people, as long as it isn't behind each others back.

The smitten pair have researched the subject by meeting up with high-profile divorced couples, including Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman and Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, to find out what went wrong.

Will, who has confessed to fancying his co-stars, revealed: "Our perspective is you don't avoid what's natural. You're going to be attracted to people. In our marriage vows, we didn't say 'forsaking all others'.

"If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, 'Look, I need to have sex with somebody. I'm not going to if you don't approve of it - but please approve of it'."

** Will Smith Article Continues Below **

** The Will Smith article continues now **

Despite admitting he has sexual feelings for other women, Will is determined not to split from Jada - and goes to all lengths to ensure they stay together.

He explained: "Every time somebody in Hollywood breaks up, Jada and I go and find out why.

"With Bruce and Demi, we spent hours talking to them. And Tom and Nicole - hours, just trying to understand what happened.

"I don't let a day go past that Jada doesn't feel like the Queen of the World."

Top Celebrity Headlines"

Well I can´t imagine why Will is doing something like that... Ok there is new romantic movie called HITCH and it´s a promotion period... Ok Eva Mendes is a gorgeuos woman... But come on guys he is married and has 3 kids... He should take more responsibility in public or do you think his kids will feel good if they see their daddy/mommy kissing someone else? I don´t think so... Will´s and Jada´s relationship is very open and like Will told Hot97 "they keep it raw" but how far do they take it??? And did someone of you heard the rumor that Will and Jada are known swinger club visiters??? If so I´m very, very dissapointed by Will Smith...

Oh be quiet, it is NOT that serious.

I swear, some of you be acting holier than thou sometimes

Edited by KBlakk05

[Oh be quiet, it is NOT that serious.

I swear, some of you be acting holier than thou sometimes

...and some of u are negative people who just wanna put negative stuff like this on FP. He's spent his entire career living the straight and narrow, and the second some tabloid-trash magazine prints something like this, u believe it.

willeva.jpg

I went to Allhiphop.com and checked out rumors. Saw the pic and I don't think Will's really enjoying. Well, not like it was Jada. Then again, his hand in position to handle. I don't kno what to make of it. Ain't changing my believing in Will, it just uh... :confused3: