JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will kissing all on Eva

Hitch203

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how i feel about him kissing her like that in public...but that's the same reason why i don't think there's anything 2 worry about. If there really waz something going on there, do u think he'd be laying his lips over her in front of cameras all the time?!? I don't think so.

I think that they are attracted 2 each other, but not in a way where there would be any cheating. When u do a romantic comedy and shoot scenes like they did, it makes doing stuff like this during promotion pretty harmless. I have faith in FP, i don't see him messing up his marriage on something silly like this. I do think he needs 2 change his behavior about it tho.'

Those peeps over that forum are right, you can't be mad at the playa. :lolsign: I don't think it's anything serious, u know how the media is, FP would be stupid to mess up his relationship with Jada.

• Members

wow...that is crazy...that open relationship thing blows my mind... I am sure there is more to it than that. I hope he wont actually sleep with anyone else..They have a good thing going...lets hope they keep it going good...there is nothing wrong with looking or flirting...however it can become a problem....I hope all is well on the home front with them :switch:

I don't think it's anything that his family has 2 worry about. Again, think about it. If there waz really something there, don't u think they'd be hiding it. FP once said in an interview that he would have stayed married 2 his 1st wife just so that Trey had both parents 2gether...even if he waz miserable. Even if he knew what he could have had with Jada, he'd give that all up for Trey and their family. I highly doubt the man who considers his 1st marriage the only failure in his life would go around messing up his new one which is a perfect example of how families can step up their game with with a divorce involved.

I honestly don't think Eva and FP would work out even if they were both single. They just don't have that amazing chemistry. It's just not there.

As I said before, these are grown @$$ folks. It's really none of our concerns, or our business.

That being said, I'm sure Big Will knows what he's doing. I'm also sure Jada gave him the thumbs-up to pull these stunts on the red carpet.

Damn, I'm jealous. He gets to kiss Eva Mendes at these events and then go home to Jada.

Damn, Damn, DAMN!!!!!!

Edited by TopDawg14

Guest Guest

I agree...Its really none of our business. Will and Jada have a beautiful family together. I do not think he would jeapordize what he has now for another woman. Jada is a beautiful woman who seems to stand by her man through it all. What he choses to do is between him and his wife. Who are we to judge him. Let him kiss whoever he wants. I just think the whole thing is taken out of context. Let us all talk about something else now huh? :afro:

• Members

Well I can´t imagine why Will is doing something like that... Ok there is new romantic movie called HITCH and it´s a promotion period... Ok Eva Mendes is a gorgeuos woman... But come on guys he is married and has 3 kids... He should take more responsibility in public or do you think his kids will feel good if they see their daddy/mommy kissing someone else? I don´t think so... Will´s and Jada´s relationship is very open and like Will told Hot97 "they keep it raw" but how far do they take it??? And did someone of you heard the rumor that Will and Jada are known swinger club visiters??? If so I´m very, very dissapointed by Will Smith...