JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nearly a year Ago

KevTastic

Did any of you realise its almost a year since this forum was done up all smart.

I can't believe how quick time goes by.

Been a good year for JJ+FP

Man I remember Tim was like "yo jim sign up man!" and i was just hesitent since I was so use to the old UBB board with the code red theme..haha.

Actually I remember first joining the JJFP fan community in summer '02. Back then we weren't really feeling "Born to Reign" and we were desperate for the new album. In November 2003, we first heard Will on an interview on the set of "All of Us" word about his new CD. In July 2004 we first heard about "Switch" while he was touring the world for "I, Robot". And more album details slowly came in. Now 2005 kickin off the new year we finally heard "Switch" and the album will finally be released. It's been a long time but man, its worth it.

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince forever! :dj:

I can't believe it was about a year ago, I remember comin' here 2 this forum a couple weeks after my b-day last year, I've been addicted to it ever since, it's nice to see that there's peeps out there in this world that share the same love for JJFP and hip-hop as much as I do. :thumb:

you know lerkot i think you still do :kekeke:

Maaaaan how can you say like that now I'm gonna cry and maybe I'm suiciding hell thats the worst thing I ever heard in my whole life, ME hating Will Smiths music?

By the way, you're right, I hate most of Will Smiths music when he's not working with Jeff.

you know lerkot i think you still do  :kekeke:

Maaaaan how can you say like that now I'm gonna cry and maybe I'm suiciding hell thats the worst thing I ever heard in my whole life, ME hating Will Smiths music?

By the way, you're right, I hate most of Will Smiths music when he's not working with Jeff.

U are serious now? Hmm I like his music always, just sometimes I don't like it that much but still listen to it because it isn't so bad - Will's music never is so bad! :thumb:

you know lerkot i think you still do  :kekeke:

U are serious now? Hmm I like his music always, just sometimes I don't like it that much but still listen to it because it isn't so bad - Will's music never is so bad! :thumb:

No I cant say I hate it, but I dont like it when he's not with Jeff, well sometimes its good anyawy (The Rain, I Gotta Go Home etc.) but generally no.