JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on GMTV

Caught the end of the show, and they were asking him questions. Although we know this its good to hear again, they asked him would he rather be number one on the billboard charts or number 1 at the box office, and he said his heart says number 1 on the billboard charts but his head says number 1 at the box office. In other words he knows that money comes from the films but his love is for the music.

Anyone who caught the whole interview can you do a write up as i only caugh the last 5 mins.

Didn't catch it all either!! Set my alarm for 8:15 but turned it off as soon as it started and fell back to sleep until about 9:05 :bang:

I heard him explaining the open marriage thing again tho...coz he started hitting on that blonde girl!! He said "she's a white girl but i love her so much!" as an example of what he'd say to Jada as part of their "100% honesty" thing :kekeke:

Edited by FreshPrincess

Guest mjwife

will was being interviewed in his hotel room by jenny and ben from gmtv.Benny and jen were at the london premiere of hitch last week and introduced the cast and director of hitch on the stage as the audience welcomed them.first they introduced the director,then kevin james,then eva mendez and finally will smith.he said to them "whats up london and then they cheered".They also showed a small clip of the hitch premiere after party with people drinking and partying.At wills hotel room they asked him about the movie hitch and they showed a clip of the movie .will then told jenny that she is very attractive and kissed her hand.they then asked him about what the papers have been saying about him or his wife asking eah other permission to go and stray.he said that their relationship is based on trust and he said that he and his wife study other peoples relationship.for example he said that tom cruise is a great friend of theirs and when he and nicole ended their marriage will and jada spoke to tom and nicole to find out what happened.He said that you cant spend 60-70 hours a week working and only 15 minutes a day on your relationship.When asked if the fame and hype surrounding he and jada affects his children he said that one day he was at a pta(parents teachers meeting at his sons school) and the english teacher said that his son was having difficulty with the idea of rhyming.And he said that is the same night he won the best mtv music award for best rap,and he said that it was just pure parental neglect that his son was having problems with rhyming.then he said michael jordans kids can play basket ball,david beckams kids are gonna be able to play soccer and my kid cant ryme.jenny asked him his son has overcome those difficulties with his english lessons and he said they are working on it.then he joked and said that he and jada can go to mexico and get drunk and 9 months later come back with a kid whose like the both of them.Then they asked him some questions but l cant remember all of them like does he prefer a grammy or an oscar and he said a grammy.private plane or first class and he said private plane.how long can he run non stop he said 20 k.l cant remember the other questions.then he kissed jennys hand and almost kissed jennnys hand and the interview ended.

Didn't catch it all either!! Set my alarm for 8:15 but turned it off as soon as it started and fell back to sleep until about 9:05 :bang:

I heard him explaining the open marriage thing again tho...coz he started hitting on that blonde girl!! He said "she's a white girl but i love her so much!" as an example of what he'd say to Jada as part of their "100% honesty" thing :kekeke:

Haha, what a pity! That's really dumb... :roll:

It also happens to me often... :kekeke:

Guest mjwife

l had forgotten about the part he said that he was hurt when he was young.he said that he was in 9th grade and it was nearly the last day of school and there was this girl he fancied called charlene but will said charlene never fancied him.he said in school he was the goofy guy with big ears.he was the type of guy who had difficulty in getting to go on a date with a girl.he said he had difficulty in approaching girls.Then he said he called out charlene and said to her"hey charlene how you doing".Then she shouted back across the room and said l"l am too good for you".Then will said that alot of guys are hurt by such actions and he said he got over that charlene incident when he was 28.lt took him a long time to get over it.he said that like if a girl is asked to dance by a guy on the dance floor and she refuses that guy is going to be hurt by the incident for many years to come.jenny and ben asked him now that he is the king of cool has he seen charlene recently.benny and jenny asked him where is charlene now coz she must be eating her words and will said that he has not seen her since they completed high school.Also in the end l remember they asked him whether he prefers to be on the billboard or box office and he said his heart wnats to be on the billboard but his mind wants to be at the box office and jenny asked him which one earns more money and he said box offiice.they also asked him whether he prefers a night out with the boys or a night in with his mrs and he said a night in with his mrs.they also asked him how many push ups he can do and he said 75.ln the end he kissed jennys hand and almost kissed bens hand but he didnt.then the interview ended.