JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent talks on Will Smith/Eminem problems

I can´t understand why people like 50 disrespects rappers who don´t cuss or act like MACHOS.

But if 50 and all his buddies are laughing and cussing on Will,well done,cause Will is the opposite of all those ignorants playing to be gangstas.

I love Will exactly for that reason;because , like Will said, "everybody wanna be a gangsta" but him;

I like REAL hip hop, but I don´t like people who get fun saying how many niggas or cops they killed or how many girls ( bitches or hoes in their own words ) they ****ed....

Hip hop is not about killing people, smoking weed or ****ing thousands of anonymous girls...hip hop is a way of life, a way to tell stories (funnies or bittersweet ) but not a way to exalt violence or sex.

They acted like a bunch of dumbs...

it's because smart people like Nas, Pac, Rakim, LL know better not to diss ppl b/c of what or how they rap. They don't diss ppl based on the number of cuss words ppl don't use. One thing though, U have to respect Game more than 50, b/c Game once said in a Vibe article that he respects ppl like LL, cuz he's a pioneer, and even though he doesn't cuss he's doin his own thing. I think Game owuld have the same mentality for Will, and not pick on ppl just cuz they do or don't cuss.

BTW, have u heard that 50 might go after Ludacris now, cuz he's offended by Luda's "number One Spot" song? Heard it on the radio. 50 makin too many enemies now. The only ppl he has are now Yayo, Buck, Banks, Olivia, and Eminem. He's probably even alienated Dr. Dre now.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U kno mimi, i was thinking that exact thought wit 50 & Luda (when I saw the video on day; thinkin' "#1 spot, well 50 claims to have it, so I know what's coming."), cuz 50 said he wanted to go after people and stay the "hip hip heavy weight champion". Well 50, the "feather weight champion of hip hip in 2005 can beat u. :kekeke:

50 wants to end people who have no use for trying to "get back their careers".

Edited by mfuqua23

we'll the luda thing could be complicated i would of said he'd side with will, after he produced party starter, but luda went on tour with eminem, so em might not be to happy if 50 does go after him

^^but then again, it doesn't make luda and eminem friends. Look at jay-z and r. kelly. they went on tour together, did songs together, but had no social interaction after shows whatsoever. I was also wondering how Eve feels about this since she's on Aftermath now, and 50 is going after her old labelmate, Jadakiss

50 cent was doin much dissing but I think that's because he knows he met Will before and knows he doesnt want to get involved. It was his ignorant jail-cell clowns who were dissin Will. But then again you cant trust 50..so screw him.

I see it like this right now

Eminem vs. Will Smith

50 cent/G-Unit vs. The Game (w/ Dre?)

50 cent vs. Nas/Jadakiss/Fat Joe/Ludacris

50 will never be rap's heavyweight champion...Nas can kill him, Jadakiss can kill him...anyone can kill him.

Kill = kill him lyrically so dont flip y'all

Yeah, The Lox didn't bug me 2 much when they 1st dropped, but they wern't my fav either. Like alot of rap groups from the late 90's...i think they got stuck in the downward spiral like everyone else. I just can't stand Jadakiss' voice and none of his songs really impress me. I have a promo copy of one of his albums (cuz i wanted the DMX track) but i never listen 2 it.

Jadakiss is a ridiculous artist. "Why" was obviously fake and just for sales. His voice annoys me a lil too. But what really gets me is that laugh/cough of his.

And if anyone wants a lil decent laugh, check this below...

That Insult Comic Dog was asked about 50 Cent, about his beefs and being shot 9 times.

Trimph: 50 Cent? I'm not impressed. I've been shot eight times: twice for rabies, six times for gonorrhea.

I'm really surprised that 50 would act this immature considering that that Jam Master Jay helped him make some of his mixtapes back in the late '90s, you figure that he'd learned something from one of the most positive cats in hip-hop history, I know that Jam Master Jay would be upset if he was alive right now to see 50 actin' so childish.

Jadakiss is a ridiculous artist. "Why" was obviously fake and just for sales. His voice annoys me a lil too. But what really gets me is that laugh/cough of his.

And if anyone wants a lil decent laugh, check this below...

That Insult Comic Dog was asked about 50 Cent, about his beefs and being shot 9 times.

Trimph: 50 Cent? I'm not impressed. I've been shot eight times: twice for rabies, six times for gonorrhea.

I agree that "Why" was a ridiculous song... attempted to be political/social commentary, but was just a completely incoherant, disjointed laundry list of observations... and triumph the insult comic dog is the king of the world

Edited by scyhigh99

Jadkiss' "Why" was just a gimmick song just like Eminem's "Mosh" was 'cause of the election comin' up last fall, they did it to boost their sales. When it comes to political commentary nobody could be as authentic as Public Enemy, speakin' about the political life better than any hip-hop mcs can, speaking of Public Enemy check out the "16 Years After Nation" post in Caught In The Middle.

Yeah, why i like the ideas he waz stressing in his song "Why," the song just wazn't believeable coming from him. When i hear Black Eyed Peas "Where Is The Love" and TLC's "Waterfalls," i can feel that they believe in what they are saying and actually care about the state of the world and how we as people live. When i hear Jadakiss' "Why," the song falls flat on his face. How is a guy who talks about ho's, ice, and guns gonna make a song like that outta no where. He thought his lyrics were deep, and they just weren't.