Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent talks on Will Smith/Eminem problems

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats 50 cents own personal radio station on Sirius45 I believe its called, they can swear, talk nasty, etc...

Yeah I can understand why 50 Cent doesnt sell half (50 percent) as much as Will, because he doesnt have 50 percent of the intelligence that Will has.

You cant speak like that and still be an genius or even an normal, ordinary person. You gotta be - excuse me - a little bit sick.

• Members

ay, 50 Cent sold 11 million records his last album dog, thats a Diamond plaque plus a platinum one so I don't think you can attack 50 on record sales. maybe its me but I didn't think 50 Cent really dissed Will, he was saying he understood why Will would respond to Eminem while everybody else there was disrespecting Will. That was 50's boy Tony Yayo that was really disrespecting.

It would my computer 4ever 2 open that...and 50 Cent definitly isn't worth it. If anyone who has listened 2 it feels like typing out the highlights, feel free 2.

I can sum it up:

****?

****!

****ing **** ****

****er **** ****

eminem

will smith

****ing hating **** ****

n1gg4h **** ****

Really, it wasnt much to hear.

• Members

basically the interview asks 50 about the situation with will smith and 50. the room starts going crazy with laughter and disrespect. one of 50's friends said Will was tounge kissing a man in his movies, the interviewer was swearing like crazy and disrespecting Will. 50 Cent asked what was Will's reason for going at Eminem and the interviewer said it was because of the "Will Smith aint gotta cuss to sell records / well I do, so F HIM!". 50 Cent said Will Smith has the right to respond and that's hiphop because Eminem did give him a little "spanking" with that so he co-signs Will responding. the rest of the room is laughing and dissing will like crazy about taking so long to respond. 50 said sometimes it takes me a little while to get right and respond. 50's boy said will is gonna come out with the diss record and a dance to go with it, lol. thats the highlights.

I personally don't care what 50 cent says anymore, the man's an idiot and should learn to keep his mouth shut, if he keeps on talking this ignorance he could get killed possibly, I don't wanna see that happen 'cause that would give a bad label to all rappers, especially since 50's the highest selling rapper, the media will diss hip-hop hard, and great mcs like FP will retire from it 'cause it ain't worth dying over, this is not a cartoon show this is reality, he needs to grow up and learn how to respect people, he's putting himself in his own mess, that's all I gotta say. :ditto: