JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

don't ask Will to...

Ha, that's great!! That is kinda messed up. I can't say i've had the pleasure of signing anyone's boob, but i can see what he means.

Looks like things are still looking up for us guys...he only said he didn't wanna sign female boobs!

Sorry, i already gotta come back 2 this topic.

Can u imagin some thugged out guy walking up 2 FP like "Yo dog, can u sign my boob?" ::lefts shirt::

One the real tho,' i think it's just trashy and slutty when girls do stuff like that.

why do i get the feeling Juilie is involved in this somehow

:roll: :kekeke:

well now u mention it....... lol no it aint that bad. I wanted my CD signed but when we got handed out the free t shirts my best friend wanted Will to sign her t shirt but on her breasts. She didnt get an autograph in the end tho, good job really.

I was also planning to throw my knickers at him but i changed my mind and screamed instead lol. This is too much information isnt it.

Sorry, i already gotta come back 2 this topic.

Can u imagin some thugged out guy walking up 2 FP like "Yo dog, can u sign my boob?" ::lefts shirt:: 

One the real tho,' i think it's just trashy and slutty when girls do stuff like that.

When did you see me talking to Will?

Anyway, If I actually met him I'd probably see what I can do to give him MY autograph.

God Blessa!

Edited by djsilvertiger