JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

don't ask Will to...

Rapper WILL SMITH has urged female fans to stop asking him to sign their breasts - because such rude requests must devastate their boyfriends.

The GETTIN' JIGGY WIT IT star - who's married to fellow singer and movie actress JADA PINKETT SMITH - hates putting pen to breast with the knowledge their helpless boyfriends are witnessing the event.

And Smith has further encouraged his amorous followers to keep their assets inside their bras by insisting the attention-seeking act fails to excite him.

He says, "Chicks asking you to sign their breasts is weird... to just pop out in a public place. Their boyfriend sees that I signed their t*tty. That seems strange to me."

03/03/2005 02:36

----------------------------

LOL at this article

why do i get the feeling Juilie is involved in this somehow

:roll: :kekeke:

• Members

Rapper WILL SMITH has urged female fans to stop asking him to sign their breasts - because such rude requests must devastate their boyfriends.

The GETTIN' JIGGY WIT IT star - who's married to fellow singer and movie actress JADA PINKETT SMITH - hates putting pen to breast with the knowledge their helpless boyfriends are witnessing the event.

And Smith has further encouraged his amorous followers to keep their assets inside their bras by insisting the attention-seeking act fails to excite him.

He says, "Chicks asking you to sign their breasts is weird... to just pop out in a public place. Their boyfriend sees that I signed their t*tty. That seems strange to me."

LOL at this article

l wanted to remove my breasts for will to sign them at the hitch premiere in london but l was too scared because there were alot of police near where l was and l could have been arrested for indecent exposure.

LOL at this article

l wanted to remove my breasts for will to sign them at the hitch premiere in london but l was too scared because there were alot of police near where l was and l could have been arrested for indecent exposure.

That's really dumb girl!!! Don't u think so? :what:

• Members

LOL at this article

l know its dumb but l have heard will talking about a certain girl who asked him to sign his breast at a hmv store.will smith will always remember that incedent and would be quoting me in interviews.plus l would have had my 5 minutes of fame.

LOL at this article

l know its dumb but l have heard will talking about a certain girl who asked him to sign his breast at a hmv store.will smith will always remember that incedent and would be quoting me in interviews.plus l would have had my 5 minutes of fame.

ohh i remember that quote.. :scared2: well i know your intentions..