JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A Grammy Next For Jamie Foxx ?

JamesUK

Jamie Foxx has a record deal with J Records, and is gonna be releasing an album soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/urbannews...jamiefoxx.shtml

Man, Jamie keeps going back and forth on this album idea. He keeps saying he's gonna do one, then he says he'll do music but that he's not gonna release his own album. He's pretty unstoppable right now so i'd like 2 see him come out with another one.

Most people don't know this'll be his 2nd album. He released one 10 years ago which from what i heard, waz very good. It waz titled Peep This and i taped a few of his rare live performances back then. I never did get the album, it got kinda rare after that. Now people on ebay are finding out about it and paying crazy money 2 get it. I wish i wouldn't have slept. He dropped 2 or 3 singles back then that did well 2 R-N-B audiences. I think he did a song on the Woo soundtrack (Jada's 1998 movie). He also did a song on MC Lyte's last album (maybe the best song on that album). I'd love 2 see him and FP do something!! Imagin how that could be. Maybe FP could do the skits 4 his album. :roll:

Jamie's career is at an all time high now, who know he might actually sell well if he makes an album 'cause r&b sucks right now, it's his golden opportunity. If he made an album 10 years ago, he couldn't compete when Keith Sweat, Boyz II Men, TLC, and Blackstreet were dominating the r&b charts, but who's really out now with that kinda caliber? :dunno:

Jamie's career is at an all time high now, who know he might actually sell well if he makes an album 'cause r&b sucks right now, it's his golden opportunity. If he made an album 10 years ago, he couldn't compete when Keith Sweat, Boyz II Men, TLC, and Blackstreet were dominating the r&b charts, but who's really out now with that kinda caliber? :dunno:

I don't think Jaime is as popular as all of u think he is. Talented? Yes. Popular enuff to do whatever he pleases and make it a guaranteed success? NO