JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wills bodyguard pushed me away at hitch premiere

Guest damaris

Guest damaris

wills body guard is so mean,l tried to reach out my hand to will at the hitch premiere in london last week but he pushed it away.l was standing near the press just outside the cinema.there were so many people and l think will was tired and not able to greet everybody.luckily we screamed out wills name so loud just before he received his certificate from the guiness book of records and will came back and greeted us.l really love will.

wills body guard is so mean,l tried to reach out my hand to will at the hitch premiere in london last week but he pushed it away.l was standing near the press just outside the cinema.there were so many people and l think will was tired and not able to greet everybody.luckily we screamed out wills name so loud just before he received his certificate from the guiness book of records and will came back and greeted us.l really love will.

Man you're so lucky, I wanna touch Charlie Mack too :(

they still hang out and Charlie still does security for him once in a while but i get the feeling it was that new Black dude that's been showing up in lots of pics of Will, and Jada, and with the kids as well...he looks serious about his job lol

Hmm but that's a lil bit silly by the bodyguard or not guys? Just think about urself being somewhere and u are just about to see Will and greet him and then the bodyguard comes out of the car and pushes u away! It'd be really dumb or not? I understand that Will gets tired and that all that gets on his nerves after so many hours but Will came back finally, just the bodyguard was the dumb guy! Not really nice by him...

• Admin

hey if everybody is trying to touch will they have evry right to step in..Wills new bodyguard is Mike and he had to stop this punk at the i robot premiere in sydney it was pretty funny... pump ya brakes kid!!! dont mess with wills bodyguards :lolsign: