JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Sexy Lady

Do anyone have that "hey sexy lady" track Shaggy did, that featured Will? I used 2 have that sexy lady explosion cd that it was on, but now I can't find it anywhere :sad6: and my bad boys 1 soundtrack is gone 2....... :sad6:

one more thing: Is the original version of Just Cruisin' alot different than the remix on BWS? I just realized that I'm not shure i've heard any other version..

I don't think Just Cruisin' was ever on Big Willie Style. It was on his DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Greatest Hits and...MIB 1 soundtrack...and ya...but the remix is a little different I think not so much lyrics but beat and music. You might have to check that with Tim or someone who might know better. I've never heard a collabo Will had with Shaggy, that might be interesting. Are you sure it's Will? :dunno:

I don't think Just Cruisin' was ever on Big Willie Style. It was on his DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Greatest Hits and...MIB 1 soundtrack...and ya...but the remix is a little different I think not so much lyrics but beat and music. You might have to check that with Tim or someone who might know better. I've never heard a collabo Will had with Shaggy, that might be interesting. Are you sure it's Will? :dunno:

Just Cruisin is on BWS, track 8 if i remember it right.

I don't think Just Cruisin' was ever on Big Willie Style.  It was on his DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Greatest Hits and...MIB 1 soundtrack...and ya...but the remix is a little different I think not so much lyrics but beat and music.  You might have to check that with Tim or someone who might know better.  I've never heard a collabo Will had with Shaggy, that might be interesting.  Are you sure it's Will? :dunno:

nope .. only the remix is on bws .. track 17 .. there are some differences .. one of the most important is that there is a woman who sings the refrain :kekeke:

btw ... y'all right .. the "hey sexy lady" remix is on this compilation called .. "sexy lady explosion" or somethin like that ..

great track .. fps part is a bit short but hes kickin it ..

MIAMI is track 8

hold up!!! there is no track 17 on my bws?? Where can I find one with the track 17 the last song on the album is MIB and that is track 16?!?!? :dunno:

Edited by sonic1988

Imports can confuse u. "Just Cruisin'" is on most versions of JJ+FP Greatest Hits. I'ts on the Men In Black soundtrack, and the Trackmasters Remix on is 1 or 2 import (non-US) versions of Big Willie Style.

The "Hey Sexy Lady" remix can only be found on ultra rare promo vinyl singles and that rare Sexy Lady Exposion CD.

General ?uestion...HOW DO U LOSE A CD?!?

acctually the bad boys soundtrack and a couple of other cds where stolen when I had a party. They left my watch and bankcard that where right there on my table, but took the CDs... I guess they understod how good that music is :sonny: Had that party over a year ago and I still meet people everywhere that come up to me and say "hey! it's you! I was at your party!" and I have no clue who they are :)

But the sexy lady explosion.. no clue. :sad6:

See, i learned back when i waz in middle skool 2 not take my favorite CDs out of my room (which is most of them). I burn anything that leaves my house. I got my Sexy Lady Explosion from half.com where it priced kinda good (last time i checked).

• 2 weeks later...