JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's fav. country or city...

He thinks Stockholm (Sweden) is the best place to relax, I saw that on IMDB.com.

Everytime he's here in sweden he talks about how he loves this country and how beautifull and sexy everyone is and so on :sonny: hehe

I wasn't there, yet but I'd like to go! Is it really so great there? I think I'll be by ya in a minute... :kekeke:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He thinks Stockholm (Sweden) is the best place to relax, I saw that on IMDB.com.

Everytime he's here in sweden he talks about how he loves this country and how beautifull and sexy everyone is and so on :sonny: hehe

I wasn't there, yet but I'd like to go! Is it really so great there? I think I'll be by ya in a minute... :kekeke:

Well everything is calm and the girlies are hot, guess that kind of good.

Ok, I'm on my way... :roll:

will n jeff recorded there first album in london, i swear it was the basement of jazzys mom's house i swear will said that on inside the actors studio, oh well philly is a long away from london

Will said it himself, that they recorded it in london, on stage at the I, Robot concert

i'm sure they did record stuff in jazzys basement, but obviousley when they got a deal the took it took a real studio

Edited by JamesUK

Philly is obviously his favorite place. It's home. He always comes home and always rocks Philly sports gear. He obviously loves "Miami." Every winter he goes 2 Aspen...so there's the 3 places i'd say are his favorites...in that order.

yeah, Swiss Cottage wasn't it?

holiday inn.

and i know philly is special to him as it's home, but thats not always the case i hate it here in my home town i'm outta here the first chance i get

My friend told me yesterday that he recently read somewhere that Will has bough a house here in sweden. Will apparantly said this is the only place he could really relax. I'll check this thing up, I wanna know if it's true.

My friend told me yesterday that he recently read somewhere that Will has bough a house here in sweden. Will apparantly said this is the only place he could really relax. I'll check this thing up, I wanna know if it's true.

Yeah you can read it on imdb.com...

Probably its just because swedish ppl dont say hi to strangers even if they're celebs...

Aha, not bad... :kool:

Probably its just because swedish ppl dont say hi to strangers even if they're celebs...

true.. true.. :thumb:

Hmm yeah, then he can chill there and nobody gets on his nerves! Ok the people ain't annoying Will but sometimes he definately is stressed a lil bit because all of that, the people and so, u know! There he can chill... :wiggle:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E