Guest pc2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robertballantyne.jpg

:hilarious: :roll: :hilarious: :roll: :hilarious:

That is the guy who reviewed "Switch"!??!?!?!?!?!?? :hilarious:

Man, i'm tellin' u, that guy IS Hip-Hop!! :hilarious: That guy looks like a Hip-Hop historian if i've ever seen one. :roll: On the real, how is that guy gonna know the 1st thing about Hip-Hop??

Thanx 4 posting his picture, that made this whole thing 100 times funnier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA... :hilarious: :hilarious: Oh goddamn, who the f*** is this???? HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA........ :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: Oh man, he is definately a hiphop fan and I'm sure he knows almost everything about it!!! :hilarious:

Well if he didn't post an article dissin' this site we wouldn't have to diss him, he asked for it. :ditto: :lolsign: But in all seriousness though, it doesn't matter what you look like to be a hip-hop fan, he shouldn't take these comments to heart.

Well if he didn't post an article dissin' this site we wouldn't have to diss him, he asked for it. :ditto: :lolsign: But in all seriousness though, it doesn't matter what you look like to be a hip-hop fan, he shouldn't take these comments to heart.

Yeah, that is right because I also don't look like a hiphop fan... Take a look by urself: :sonny:

ender1nr23lr.jpg

we're only just playing...it aint straight out hating on the guy. hes entitled to his opinion like we are and we're just having some fun with it.

Yeah that's right but does he really need to explain what he thinks like that? He cannot go and say ''The track is bullsh** but some people still listen to it'' ! Ok he can say but it's a lil bit hard, it's annoying other people because he's attacking other people a lil bit with that sentence cuz' he's saying ''other people still listen to it'' and that's like when he would say ''Some people still listen to it because they don't understand anything bout music, they're stupid!'' ! U know what I'm sayin'? But that all doesn't matter so much, it isn't that important to me... :werd: I just can laugh 'bout this guy!!! :lookhehe:

:lolsign:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

:lolsign:

I'm not taking it too serious, cause i don't care about other ppls opinion. I respect his statement. he doesn't like it, then leave him alone with his stuff.

i don't take it serious, just want to have a lil bit fun. its hard to laugh in these days, so theres no need to take away our fun.

JJFP Rocks The House

FreshSti is right tho, we shouldn't base stuff because of his physical appearance but then again he needs to know we are just joking, I'm sure we all know Will wouldn't appreciate if we really meant to say those things about the journalist. Anyways, those were some funny @$$ jokes, I needed that ahahha. :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

My thing is this...people who havn't been submerged in somehing shouldn't judge something. I don't like rock music...so i'm not gonna judge rock artists or their music. That fool who reviewed "Switch" dosen't have any Hip-Hop credibly. That's why he should shut up when it comes 2 Hip-Hop music. Period.

FreshSti is right tho, we shouldn't base stuff because of his physical appearance but then again he needs to know we are just joking, I'm sure we all know Will wouldn't appreciate if we really meant to say those things about the journalist. Anyways, those were some funny @$$ jokes, I needed that ahahha. :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Yeah that's right! I agree u... :sonny: