JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

popjournalism watching us

Guest pc2

DAMN YOU CANADIANS!

Speaking of slights, you may have read my negative review of Will Smith’s new single “Switch”. I hated it. I really, really hated it. And when you hate something and write about it, expect the artist’s fans to not like it.

Unwisely, I peeked in at a DJ Jazzy Jeff and Will Smith forum and found some angry fans. Here are a few forum excerpts:

“Who listens to canadians?”

“…i'm pissed and i'm pretty much gonna cut some Canadian bacon tonight!”

“who the hell gives a sh*t about wha they think

not me”

“Whoa...the beat does sound a lot like k-os' ‘Crabbuckit.’ I actually agree with that point.”

“that even offends me, i like both wills and JLos tunes and im nota sadist lol. Obviously the guy doesnt like banging beats. Probably bcoz he is some 40 year old guy, old ppl just dont understand hip hop.”

(For the record, I’m in my early 20s.)

SEND YOUR FEEDBACK

We love hearing from our visitors and reading your feedback. Feel free to send over your comments and corrections to letters@popjournalism.com

http://www.popjournalism.com/pop/features/...allantyne.shtml

-----------

ha thats in google news 2!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robertballantyne.jpg

:hilarious: :roll: :hilarious: :roll: :hilarious:

That is the guy who reviewed "Switch"!??!?!?!?!?!?? :hilarious:

Man, i'm tellin' u, that guy IS Hip-Hop!! :hilarious: That guy looks like a Hip-Hop historian if i've ever seen one. :roll: On the real, how is that guy gonna know the 1st thing about Hip-Hop??

Thanx 4 posting his picture, that made this whole thing 100 times funnier.

robertballantyne.jpg

:hilarious: :roll: :hilarious: :roll: :hilarious:

That is the guy who reviewed "Switch"!??!?!?!?!?!?? :hilarious:

Man, i'm tellin' u, that guy IS Hip-Hop!! :hilarious: That guy looks like a Hip-Hop historian if i've ever seen one. :roll: On the real, how is that guy gonna know the 1st thing about Hip-Hop??

Thanx 4 posting his picture, that made this whole thing 100 times funnier.

hey fatass go grab a slimfast....your stretchin' the picture!! :lookhehe: :lookhehe:

haha he cant even fit in one... :lolsign: :lolsign:

wheres the fresh prince when you need him for fat jokes? :switch:

he looks like he just ate some road kill with those teeth!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

That journalist is pretty wack. He kinda looks like an ape with his fat face.. haha. Who gives a crap what this fatass thinks. Go chow down on some more Canadian bacon. lmao

ahhahahahah :kekeke: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lookhehe: :lookhehe: that's funny bra, anyways that journalist was served right for putting such a bad impression on Will's single.

Well, party people in the house.. one of the first things u learn when u are young is that u shouldn't judge about somebody is lookin. U can never live in harmony when it's about dissin people who have not an athletic body as u have. This guy was talkin about his impression of switch and he didn't like it.. can't u accept dat? If the only reaction is 2 diss him with senseless stuff like u did, the really stupid one is u! Eyplain 2 him why u like switch.. cuz of da bangin beat or cuz of da lyrics, which come straight of da heart of Will Smith, however..

And also 2 know about Hip Hop has nothing 2 do with how u look like.. should he where a baseball cap like 50 cent? Should he were timberland boots? Lifestyle has 2 do with Hip Hop, but da advantage of da hip hoppa is that there are no rules about that. I also don't think dat most of u do really know about Hip Hop history.. 2 know Krs one, PE and JJFP has nothing 2 do with bein an expert!

When u don't like his statement tell him why u think he's wrong. I also would tend 2 say that JJFP wouldn't call him a fatass..