JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on all of us

ooh sorry guys im a little late but Will was on all of us friday and it was repeated today, i would have posted but i nearly missed it myself, it was a two parter tho so the second part is playing 2moro.

For those that missed the show today and are gonna watch it 2moro, basically, jonny (Will) comes back to visit neese and they are getting along really well and robert is trying his best to be ok with it. Neese, Robert, Tia and jonny all go to a kari oke bar and spontaniously decide a trip to vegas. Then thats where it leaves u.

Any word of an 'All of Us' dvd on the grapevine? Or will we be waiting 15 years till 2020 for this one? lol

Incedentally if you search for 'All of Us' on amazon.co.uk this is one of the results;

"The Whole Lesbian Sex Book: A Passionate Guide for All of Us"

hahaha, and no I did not click on it!

Any word of an 'All of Us' dvd on the grapevine? Or will we be waiting 15 years till 2020 for this one? lol

Incedentally if you search for 'All of Us' on amazon.co.uk this is one of the results;

:hilarious: :hilarious:

for some reason i am not surprised that jonny managed to find that :lolsign: