JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Diary Of A Mad Black Woman

MissAshley

OMG! this movie is a must see! based on his play

it's HIL-AR-I-OUS! Tyler Perry is a comic genius if you've never seen any of his plays shame on you, if they ever come to a city near you check one out , i promise you won't be disappointed.....his story is also very inspiring, how he went from being virtually homeless to becoming a multimillionaire.....and he's just as funny in person..anyway check out the movie or look him up if you get a spare minute

Edited by willjadafan

The 1st time i saw the trailor, i thought it was funny. I've probably seen it 40 times now. It annoys me now. I think i'll wait til it hits video, that way i can chose 2 not watch it if i hate it.

i seriously doubt that you'll hate it, but i guess it's cuz i'm a fan of Tyler Perry's and saw his play Madea's Class Reunion before i went to the movies...but if anyone goes to the movies this weekend i recomend this one...it's really funny :kekeke: :thumb:

My friend saw Hitch 2nite...which she loved. The guy behind the counter gave her a free ticket 2 see Dieary of A Mad Black Woman. She said she liked a few parts of it. She also said she didn't like some of it and that parts of it seemed like they were ripping off Eddie Murphy movies.

oh well to each his own i guess...it probably seemed like an Eddie Murphy rip off becuase he plays multiple characters, as he does in his plays but it definetly made a lot of sense to me, and everyone that i know who saw it loved it and plan on seeing it again....it took down Hitch as #1, and i was a bit surprised by that, cuz i figured it would open up pretty big, for a movie based on a play...anyway i probably loved it cuz i have a crazy sense of humor and sometimes I am a Mad Black Woman :kekeke: :dunno: :kekeke:

Edited by willjadafan