JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Listen to Lost & Found Tracks!

Hero1

Man...i think i'm gonna have 2 the Party Popper outta the group.

These new trax are nice, but i'll take "Potnas" or "The Rain" over them with the quickness. I like the energy of "Party Starter" but it's not what i want from FP...and Ludacris just dosen't make any sense 2 me as a colabo potna. I love Jeff cuttin' of "Pump Ya Breaks" and i love FP's flow...but i just think the production, again, just isn't there. And i don't see why Snoop is on the track. I like most of Snoop's stuff, but i don't see why him or Ludacris are on the album. The chemistry just isn't anything special. Other artists would have sounded much better along side da 'Prince. Musically they sound 2 much like the other stuff on the radio. The sound of the music just isn't heavy enuff. I hate listening 2 music over the computer, so i'm thinkin' this is part of the reason i think this way...but i wanted so much more. FP is in the right place as an emcee, but these beats just don't do him justice. I want some straight up Hip-Hop...not this stuff. I like "Switch" better than both of these cuts. From what i've heard so far, i compare this album 2 Big Willie Style. I don't think it's anywhere near the level of Code Red or Willennium.

Don't wig out, this is just my opinion.

One a positive note, i love the way he freestyled "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" over "Drop It Like It's Hot." I think sound of that beat is cool, but not really that good. FP fit right on top of that track bringing it 2 life like it waz his own. The freestyle waz very good 2. Very focused compared 2 other emcees/rappers.

FP is back...i'm just hoping the rest of the album has beats that back him up better than what i've heard so far.

I really don't understand why u are seeing it that way, ok ur opinion and for sure I respect that but really man, Snoop, Luda and Will sound just so fresh and soooooo good!!! :thumb:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand why u are seeing it that way, ok ur opinion and for sure I respect that but really man, Snoop, Luda and Will sound just so fresh and soooooo good!!! :thumb:

i think that they collab well and sound fresh n' new as well but still old skool at the same time. Hes bringing back old school through some new artists and its fresh.

I AGREE

WORD UP! This album's gonna be cold stupid on the serious tip!!!

:clap: :lolsign: :hilarious: :bowdown:

• Admin

I really don't understand why u are seeing it that way, ok ur opinion and for sure I respect that but really man, Snoop, Luda and Will sound just so fresh and soooooo good!!!  :thumb:

i think that they collab well and sound fresh n' new as well but still old skool at the same time. Hes bringing back old school through some new artists and its fresh.

I AGREE

pump ya brakes is classic jazzy jeff and fresh prince 2005 style :ditto: i totally loved it from the beginning..just awesome!!! :switch:

• Members

I just played these snippets for some friends who don't enjoy Will's music but tolerate it because of me and they really liked these tracks. I think the beats and topic will really show today's new hip hop fans what we've known for awhile. All my friends said he should have released one of these instead of Switch though. I'm really feeling the freestyle.

I really don't understand why u are seeing it that way, ok ur opinion and for sure I respect that but really man, Snoop, Luda and Will sound just so fresh and soooooo good!!!  :thumb:

I AGREE

pump ya brakes is classic jazzy jeff and fresh prince 2005 style :ditto: i totally loved it from the beginning..just awesome!!! :switch:

so is it actually produced by jeff or is he just doing the scratches ??

i wasn't sure

I dont know if I like it yet. Whatever Will does you seem to go like "Wow this is the best thing Will has done" to be honest... Would like to see the threads from when Born to Reign was new...

Then there is something strange about his voice, I dont know what it is but It doesnt sound good.

Would like to see the threads from when Born to Reign was new...

I really liked born to reign, still do and i still listen to it all the time