Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Listen to Lost & Found Tracks!

Hero1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aj:

Well i know what ur saying.. The beats sound pretty average. But it's also hard to hear. First time i heard switch i got really disappointed. But now i like it. I think party starter is dope. Forget about the collabo with luda. you can barely hear the guy. And the acapella at the ending was really, really dope. lyrical masterpiece. The freestyle was killin'.

Pump ya breaks is the weaker song.. That collabo really doesn't make sense though.. . I would rather see a collabo with kanye on that song. but the beat is also to weak..

but i don't know.. maybe it'll grow..

Aj:

Well i know what ur saying..  The beats sound pretty average. But it's also hard to hear. First time i heard switch i got really disappointed. But now i like it. I think party starter is dope. Forget about the collabo with luda. you can barely hear the guy. And the acapella at the ending was really, really dope. lyrical masterpiece. The freestyle was killin'.

Pump ya breaks is the weaker song.. That collabo really doesn't make sense though.. . I would rather see a collabo with kanye on that song. but the beat is also to weak..

but i don't know.. maybe it'll grow..

agree to disagree :sonny:

i love both tracks, and ludas back up adds a lot i thought

the snoop will collab is tite 2 death and i think its a good fit

just pump ya brakes AAH! haha its amazing

IM FEELING LIKE TIM ABOUT PUMP YA BRAKES

AVIDEO IS NEEDED

party starter would be a good single 2

gosh this is gonna b grate

Edited by cataboy3

sound rockssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hottttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

the besttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

man that hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new stufffffffffffffffffffffffffff from Willlllllllllllllllllll and luda and snoop... mannnn that wickid stufff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't belive ittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWHOOOOOO

I've been waitin' fo this since 1997!!! dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Will Smith defently Born To Reign!!!

one more thing, i gotta be completly honest, but i am not a big fan of Will's rapping. I love him more as an actor. I don't own any of his CD's except Big Willie Style, and I never had intentions on buying his other ones. However, hearing all 3 songs, Swith, and esp. Party Starter, and Pump ya Brakes, I'm sold on this CD. I'm no doubt lovin these songs, cuz they're new and different from what most people would expect from Will. He's grown a bit and his collaborations are interesting so I'm lookin forward to this one.

one more thing, i gotta be completly honest, but i am not a big fan of Will's rapping. I love him more as an actor. I don't own any of his CD's except Big Willie Style, and I never had intentions on buying his other ones. However, hearing all 3 songs, Swith, and esp. Party Starter, and Pump ya Brakes, I'm sold on this CD. I'm no doubt lovin these songs, cuz they're new and different from what most people would expect from Will. He's grown a bit and his collaborations are interesting so I'm lookin forward to this one.

Opinions are different, so I understand what ur saying! But these tracks are really hot, he freestyles better than eva and I think he could just freestyle Eminem, 50 Cent & Co away!!! What u guys think? After hearing these tracks I'm really shocked cuz' I never heard Will freestyling before and this new stuff is so hot, I can't even listen because it's burning my ears!!! Haha... :kekeke: :roll: :kekeke:

WORD UP! This album's gonna be cold stupid on the serious tip!!!

Those songs have grown on me, I felt very dodgy after the first few listens, but yeah they're growin. Props to Tim for makin them into mp3 coz that BBC radio player never seems to work for me!

I love that freestyle, it's great. Thanks man