JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Listen to Lost & Found Tracks!

Hero1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't even need to hear FP saying that Jeff is on the wheels 'cause i can recognize those amazing scratchs from miles!!!!! "pump ya brakes" is gonna be a JJFP+snoop classic for sure!!!!!!!! i think i never was so hyped about a will smith album in my life!!!!!!! :rock:

sorry if my english is bad here because i can't realy think right now... :switch:

Yo thats crazy!!!!!!! Love the trax!!! Pump Ya Breaks is a lot better than Switch!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown :bowdown: :bowdown: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

OH MY GOD, I'M FEELING THAT SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE WHOLE ALBUM!!!!!

JJFP ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!!

btw, pump ya breaks has s this oriental vibe :thumb: sounds DOPE!

Edited by DefCEM

I'd love to get my hands on that iPod with the whole album on !!

i wonder if Will managed to get 50 Cents new album on his iPod before he left

...i wonder if Will managed to get 50 Cents new album on his iPod before he left...

Who cares about that, FP wouldn't be inspired from that bull**** 'cause true hip-hop heads think 50 Cent is a sell out especially now he dissed Nas, Nas is keepin' it real like FP is, why would u wanna f*** with somebody that stays true to their art? :dunno:

...But back to topic, 'nuff props for posting the links to the songs! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I'm looking forward to the more serious tracks as well, it's gonna be a nice blend of pure hip-hop! :thumb:

...i wonder if Will managed to get 50 Cents new album on his iPod before he left...

Who cares about that, FP wouldn't be inspired from that bull**** 'cause true hip-hop heads think 50 Cent is a sell out especially now he dissed Nas, Nas is keepin' it real like FP is, why would u wanna f*** with somebody that stays true to their art? :dunno:

His nephew liked Piggy Bank, and will was asking for the album so you never know